Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Mucus Plug

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ive deffinatly lost it now. When I wiped, I had this huge snot lloking mass on the tissue, and then when I pushed a lil, another lump went down the toilet. (sorry tmi)

im still in early labour, so how long do you think till I go into full labour?

Or could it still be weeks?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Are you sure you lost all of it? It comes out in portions and loosing it doesnt necessarily mean your gunan go into labor your body is just prepping... So yeah it may be a little while longer
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Ditto what jess said, also it can grow back again just to let you know. Women loose them all the time and then it re developes
|

Experienced User
Oh :( disapointed now.

Ohwell, not much longer till she's due anyways.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yeah taz I forgot to mention that too yeah sucy it re forms if you dont go into labor!
|

I lost my mucus plug about a month before my daughter was born. She was due on dec. 25, but didn't come until jan 3. (she was stubborn) but I had lost it like at the end of november, and I too was excited thinking she was going to come soon, but.... :shock: she didn't. I had even went to the doctor to get my membranes stripped several times, but no did not put me in labor, and a lady before me had it done, and went into labor before she left the office! That baby isn't coming out until it's ready,believe me, I tried everything!!!! Good luck, I know the last month or so is miserable!
|

I lost my mucus plug about a month before my daughter was born. She was due on dec. 25, but didn't come until jan 3. (she was stubborn) but I had lost it like at the end of november, and I too was excited thinking she was going to come soon, but.... :shock: she didn't. I had even went to the doctor to get my membranes stripped several times, but no did not put me in labor, and a lady before me had it done, and went into labor before she left the office! That baby isn't coming out until it's ready,believe me, I tried everything!!!! Good luck, I know the last month or so is miserable!
|