Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Levels

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had a large amount of bleeding a few days ago, I went to emerg the blood tests came back that I am definately pregnant but not exactly sure as to how far along I really am. My levels were at 3411 so that's approxiamtely 4-6 weeks I was told. My question to others is, I had blood taken again on thursday to see if my levels were going up and they went down a bit. Has this happened to anybody else and still carried on with a healthy prenancy......I am trying not to worry but I have to go for more blood on monday and see if they have dropped more...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
My friend just went through something similar as far as the hcg levels. She's about 12 weeks preg now and everything's fine.
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
jlee77 wrote:
the doctor will check you for a miscarriage because sometimes when levels drop it's because you have miscarried....But not always, so don't alarm yourself. Crazy things happen with pregnancy. It can be something very minor. Good luck.

ditto what lana and jlee said. I went through this. The first time I miscarried when my levels had gone down. The second time I was fine and my preg. Progressed as normal. So good luck hun and baby dust abd healthy pregnancy dust sent your way
|