Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Just a Child...

Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
Hi, i'm new here. My name is ximena. I'm from mexico. I'm 13 years old, i've been bullimic for the past 2 years, but before, I always used to think about me being fat and of how guilty I felt if I ate an insignificant piece of bread. I have no self-esteem. I hate myself. And i'm just 13 years old! Help! Mom knows it, and some friends too. I actually go to a psychologist, but I still hate this girl for being so fat. I've been through much, and now I know that I won't love myself until I can change (loose weight) help me! Tell me some ways to eat just what my body needs! I don't want to be annorexic. I'd just like to be normal.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2005
Kelsey
Hey im 14 and I have been bulimic for 3yrs and I hate it to.....So umm I really dont no what to say because I am stilll doing it but ppl have told me that the first thing to tecovery is to find out the reason u first started it...And I think u should take it step bye step??? Each day that really the only way it works I wish I could use my own advice but it is just toooo hard..And I just wanna let u no that it isnt going to be easy to stop it is veeeyyy hard.......I always say if I loose 5 more iibs I no I will stop and be happy but I dunno.....So r u like really skinny??? Im not I always wished I was.. I have no self esteem either it hurts me sooo much when I hear the word fat it just gets to me soooooo much:( and I really wished it wouldnt....I mean like why me why do I have to be the one in pain every day I really hate looking at my self in the mirrior because of what I see....Wanna no what hurts me the most when ppl say u r doing this for attemtion because its like noo im not u have no idea what I go threw each day...Welll I hope I helpes u a lil ??? It kinda nice talkking to some one who is near my age I just turned 14 in sep....Welll keep me posted...Bye love~kelsey~
|

replied February 1st, 2005
Wow. Yeah its nice to share things with someone my age... Well. The reason I started it is, mmm probably because my mom used to be bullimic, but she is kinda obsessed with her weight and she exercises a lot when she eats like very much, so I didn't want to stay behind, but I chose to throw up. Another reason is because since I was like little, I have never been happy with myself. I've always been fat (i really am) i'm a little overweight (level 1) but the thing here is I am not happy with myself, I want to be... Just... Normal. I understand perfectly about your pain at the mirror. It really sucks. I just can't smile!!!! You know something funny? I envy more a girl that is like 200 pounds but happy, that a 85 pounds girl who hates herself (like me, except I don't think im 85 pounds)

today I had a really bad day: I ate like a pig. Cookies. Butter. Bread. I threw up every little piece, I think. It hurts. I started vomiting blood. One part of me says: "stop! Please don't hurt me!" and the other says: "nooo, its your punishment for eating so much, let's go again" I hate inner battles. At the end, I just couldn't throw up more, it hurted like hell; so I got angry with myself, I found a razor and started cutting my left wrist. It actually didn't hurt at all.
Sometimes I think about suicide.
I know im in a hole.

Does it happen to you?
|

replied February 2nd, 2005
Hey
Hey omg I have the some problem....I havent ever thrown up blood but I do get bloddy noses some times...I eat like a pig to yesterday..I had candy....Chips...Pizza...And I was like omg why am I doing this......My stomach hurts soooo much when I throw up some times I feel like my body is refusing to throw up...If you dont mind me asking how much do u weigh?? I am 5'o and I weigh 145 and I hate it sooo much I want to get down to 100 so I have a loonnggg weigh to go:( I have cut my wrist and I dont no why I do it like I dont really do it have done it like 3x I think??? And I have thought of suicide be 4 I no that is bad but id rather die than be fat....And every day I say im not ganna eat anything yet I still do..Today I had the chance to eat nothing cause I didnt go to school I told my mom I didnt feel good witch I dont so I had the house to my self yet I frigen had waffels for breakfast and I dont wanna throw it up cause I hate the taste of it...Some foods I just cant do it they tast sooo0oo0o00o bad....Like pizza,spegetti....So im like what we should help each other to loose weight cause I no im not ganna be happy till im skinny.....Welll talk to ya soon:)
|

replied February 8th, 2005
Happy till i'm skinny... That sounds so familiar. Well, I have no idea how much do I weigh in pounds, but i'm 153cms tall and I weight like 55kgs. My body refuses to throw up also. But I gave up last weekend. It was so depressing. I ate pizza, doughnuts, brownies... **ck! I went to a naturist store and bought... Uh I don't know how to call it, I think its chrome. In spanish is "picolinato de cromo". It reduces fat and helps you loose weight. Time ago I asked my mom if I could comsume it, but she refused to. So this time I bought it in secret. Nice. I hope it could help me.
It could help you too.

Peace.
Love
empathy
|