Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

How Soon to Notice?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How soon after you conceive can you notice early pregnancy symptoms?

I would have conceived approx a 7 days ago, is this too soon to notice anything?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi sparkle,

yes 7 days after conception would be too early to start experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Some women don't have any symptoms until 3 months. Some of the more common early pregnancy symptoms are tiredness, nausea, sore or tender breasts, sensitive nipples and frequent urination. If you are pregnant, the earliest you could expect to experience these symptoms would probably be at 5 weeks from the day of conception. I only had tiredness, frequent urination and an absent period at 5 weeks, but no other symptoms until about 9 weeks. Everyone is different.

Good luck...

Suzy
|

replied October 30th, 2003
Thanks suzy! It's weird though because I do have tender breasts and this horrible metallic taste in my mouth that won't go away. I'm not supposed to start af until november 9th and I never get pms this early. Hormones are a big pain, but I guess we have no choice Rolling Eyes .
|

replied October 31st, 2003
Maybe Not to Soon
When I was pregnant the first time I figured I was pregnant two weeks before I was supposed to be able to take a test. I got a low ache in my abdomen for about a day, and then my nipples got real sore, I was burping and had gas and these were all symptoms in one of my books. I took a test 2 days before my period was supposed to start and it was +. You may or may not be. Give it time. Good luck . Smile
|

replied October 31st, 2003
Maybe Not to Soon
When I was pregnant the first time I figured I was pregnant two weeks before I was supposed to be able to take a test. I got a low ache in my abdomen for about a day, and then my nipples got real sore, I was burping and had gas and these were all symptoms in one of my books. I took a test 2 days before my period was supposed to start and it was +. You may or may not be. Give it time. Good luck . Smile
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile