Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

After Anal Sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I just had anal sex for the first time the other night with my boyfriend. I really enjoyed it and it didn't hurt at all.

After we were done I went to the restroom to see it his ejaculate would come out but it didn't. I didn't need to have a bowel movement so I didn't push. I wiped my anus to get the liquid off and noticed I was bleeding. Not a whole lot, though. I just ignored it and went to bed.

That next morning I was still bleeding a little. Then that afternoon I had a bowel movement. After it came out, ohhhhh, was the pain bad. It felt as if there were ants in my rectum biting me. That lasted about 2 minutes or so. It was still hurting when I sat down too. I am no longer bleeding and it no longer stings when I have to go to the restroom.

My question is since I am not bleeding anymore should I still worry about it, and why did it sting so bad when I had the bowel movement?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Seagreen Eyed Girl
|

replied October 29th, 2003
I don't know the technicalities of this, but I do know that you have nothing to worry about-it happens to all of us.
|

replied November 3rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Its gonna happen when things are supposed to come out, and it gets pushed in. So bleeding is bound to happend. I personally hate doing it like that but hey everyone is different.
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I've heard that if you try to go to the bathroom before hand that won't happen. I don't know if it actually works but it's probably worth a shot!
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
During anal sex,your honey probably thrusted a bit too agressively and caused some internal bruising or maybe a little tear.Make sure he wears a condom when you do this again(if you do).Patty
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Experienced User
My guess is tears from too little lube. Maybe u have hemroids and don't know it, they bleed when broken open.... I've never bled from anal.... Sorry.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had it last night and I did not bleed at all my had a bowl movement and I think some might have got on his penis (ewww sorry) no my fault but he went slow and I like it becuz it he didnt try 2 hurt me soo sweet lol but my anus is swollen and it hurts when I walk ( so I walk funny )
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, probably had some slight tearing, hence the bleeding and then when you did have a bm it aggitated it because bm is afterall, waste (ew) I wouldn;t be worried though
|

replied November 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Either threaten your man with a wee-wee hacking if he doesn't be more careful next time, or buy som wd-40 for his wee-wee so you have more lubrication next time.
|

replied November 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Well info to know, the anus is not meant to expand and accomdate a penis like the vagina is. When you shove something larger than normal into something not usually meant for it. Tearing can occur. It's not that big of a deal unless it's a lot of blood. Think of small cuts on your hands, it's just like that but in your ass.
|

replied November 19th, 2004
I can't answer from man or womans perspecitve on this because i've never been allowed to even try. Lol!! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2004
Advanced Support Team
zoomer815 wrote:
i can't answer from man or womans perspecitve on this because i've never been allowed to even try. Lol!! Laughing

I second that but I dont want to try.. Yes call me chicken
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I like anal sex lol as long as the guy goes slow its all good
|

replied October 30th, 2005
O God I Have to Use the Bathroom So Bad
Yesterday I had anal sex and I am scared to use the bathroom. After reading her story I am so scared. I have two cuts. But they are on the outside. I don't know about the inside. I was constipated a couple of days before and my father said I probably had hemorroids(sp?). Please give me a response asap...I am going to .... On myself! :x
|

replied October 30th, 2005
Re: O God I Have to Use the Bathroom So Bad
scaredestneedhelp wrote:
yesterday I had anal sex and I am scared to use the bathroom. After reading her story I am so scared. I have two cuts. But they are on the outside. I don't know about the inside. I was constipated a couple of days before and my father said I probably had hemorroids(sp?). Please give me a response asap...I am going to .... On myself! :x

well...Um I used the bathroom and it went better than expected. Now my butt hurts...Just a little bit. I had likee two wet tissues and some more ready. I had this experience before but not with anal sex...Its just hand weren't suppose to be where they were. After using the bathroom I hurried up and took a bath. Just before that I drank a lot of water so the extrication would just spill out. I didn't know so much would come out. I have a doctors appointment two days from now. I do not know what to say. Plus my father may be in the room. Should I explain to the doctor? For all those young ones like me and older do not try anything until you are sure that you are ready for the consequenses! If you don't...Expect pain or tell your partner to listen to you and take it slow, especially for anal penetration...Well i'm out.
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Please Help!
Another question...How do you heal anal wounds quickly?
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Okay well first off... The only problem I had with defecating after anal sex was that my ass muscles were like... Unresponsive, lol. So the "pushing" was more from higher up instead of low like it normally is, but I did push out the semen. I had no pain really, and no bleeding. It felt odd, but that's all.

To help heal, I would suggest some petroleum jelly maybe (but don't use a condom, petroleum jelly is oil-based and it'll dissolve that condom like fast!) or perhaps a hemmeroid cream. How the heck did your father diagnose you with hemmroids? I've been constipated before, but that doesn't mean I have hemmeroids!
|

replied November 1st, 2005
eiri wrote:
okay well first off... The only problem I had with defecating after anal sex was that my ass muscles were like... Unresponsive, lol. So the "pushing" was more from higher up instead of low like it normally is, but I did push out the semen. I had no pain really, and no bleeding. It felt odd, but that's all.

To help heal, I would suggest some petroleum jelly maybe (but don't use a condom, petroleum jelly is oil-based and it'll dissolve that condom like fast!) or perhaps a hemmeroid cream. How the heck did your father diagnose you with hemmroids? I've been constipated before, but that doesn't mean I have hemmeroids!

bcuz I pushed too hard and I was like my butt feels weird so he said...U might have hemmoriods...I didnt think so but I took the medicine and after I used it, the booty felt a lil wierd and thanx for the healing tip
|

replied November 2nd, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Your but would hurt if you had hemmroids, and itch too.
|

replied January 1st, 2009
HELP!!
i had anal sex for the first time last night and my partner did not use lube and he went to hard and now i have either tears or looks like bruising around my bottom.....and i have been bleeding when i use my bowels.....
should i be worried????
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile
Anand J. Singh