Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

*3 Questions...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Hello everyone!! I just had a few questions I wanted to ask...Okay, when can you first feel the baby move?? When do you start to show??? When can you find out the sex of the baby??? Lol!! I'm 11 weeks and 3 days today and it seems like I just keep waiting for something to happen....Besides the puking, I barely even know there's something inside me.......It's taking so long!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Everyone is diffrent, so I cant give u exact dates on when you will experiance anything.

I first felt my baby move at 19/20 weeks there abouts.

I found out the sex at 33 weeks, my baby was in the wrong position at my 20 week scan.

I think you can find out at 15 weeks. Not sure, it could be a few weeks earlier.

I didnt start to show, untill 25 weeks.

Hope it helps :)
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Normally for the first child they say in the mid 20's you will feel baby move.
As far as showing im not for sure my first child I didnt sow until 7 months.

The saex you can find out as early as 17 wks. But they say the most accurte is 24-28wks.

Hope this helps you.. Its hard to say though because everyone is different
|

Experienced User
Hi.....Yeah every woman is different.

I first felt I guess what is flutters at about 14 weeks, hiccups at 23, started to actually show in the middle of my 7th month. So yeah every woman is different. I guess it depends on your body and what not...Good luck hun:)
|

Experienced User
I started to feel my baby at 16 weeks but I am very small. I am just now starting to show at 19 weeks and I will hopefully find out what the sex is tomarrow!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks everyone!!

I know it's early but I swear i'm starting to show a little bit....Nothing much just a little bulge underneath my belly button......Who knows though?!?
I can't wait to feel it move for the first time, but not too much longer for that.
I think I want a boy.....I'm not set on that but if I could pick right now, it would be a boy!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think it's a boy......I did a chinese calender and it said it was a boy~but I don't beleive in those kind of things...I just did it for fun!!! Lol!!! I feel like I just sort of know it's a boy...No paticular reason....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yay!!! Lol!!! Both my mom and my b/f's mom is convinced it's a girl!! They only talk about girl names and girly things!! I think it's sooo funny!!!
|