Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

O/t American Idol

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
So has anyone watched the auditions??? Man they gave me a good laugh!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
I watched them both nights. Tues. And wed. It is like a tradition in our house every january lol. Last night was so funny. I thought it was funny when he wouldnt even let that guy sing at all because of his attitude. Then he was about to cry
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Lol, the first night was a riot!!!!

Last niht, it was the girl who ate human flesh and then simon told her she could help the triplets by eating them. Lmao. I love ai and we get canadian idol too so I get to laugh twice a year!!! I love it!!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Yeah it is funny as he**. I wish it was all year long like part one part two.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tazzy d wrote:
yeah it is funny as he**. I wish it was all year long like part one part two.

this is my big secret...... I am addicted to the show!!!! Lol shhhhhh.....
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Me too....... But I dont care who knows. Everyone knows not to ring my phone or bother me from 8pm until 9pm or whatever time they do it that night. :wink:
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I guess you don't get canadian idol??? Do u ever vote??? I voted last year on ci??? But the girliest boy still won. He would never have won american idol. And canadian idol had 1 black person in their top 10. 1-that's it!!!!! And of course he was the one I really liked. He actually might come by our studio next time he's in mtl. :) he's a crazy beat boxer!!!! He did shows with redman and rhazel! He should've won but the little hick towns up here voted too much for the really wack people--lol
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Yeah thats how it normally goes. Lol they always vote for the wrong people. No we dont get the candian one but I wish we did. I bet it is funny to
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tazzy d wrote:
yeah thats how it normally goes. Lol they always vote for the wrong people. No we dont get the candian one but I wish we did. I bet it is funny to

oh ya, and a lot the people they pick are crappy. It's the canadian rednecks that seem to do a lot of voting. Lol. Last year there was this guya nd he looked about 40 years old and he lasted till top 4 if i'm not mistaken. And he sounded like such a "bar" singer. Simon would have laughed him outta the audition. This is our "big winner" from last year and the year before.

The one on the left is from 2 years ago and the blond girly/boy is last years....

l.O.S.E.R.S!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Re: Funny!!!
jlee77 wrote:
oh my....I lauged my a.S.S off both nights, especially tuesday. I think the auditions are the best part. It's like watching comedy central. How about the dude with 5 different singing voices? Or the chic that was talking about voices in her head that they saved for the last couple minutes of the show. Those people crack me up. That girl with blond curly hair last night (i forgot what she sang)....To me she has the best voice yet. What a gift!!

oh ya mary with the voices in her head!!!! Lol
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Re: Funny!!!
jlee77 wrote:
oh my....I lauged my a.S.S off both nights, especially tuesday. I think the auditions are the best part. It's like watching comedy central. How about the dude with 5 different singing voices? Or the chic that was talking about voices in her head that they saved for the last couple minutes of the show. Those people crack me up. That girl with blond curly hair last night (i forgot what she sang)....To me she has the best voice yet. What a gift!!

yeah they said they where wondering where the country singers where at. She was really good. Btw the guy with 5 voices I never thought he was going to stop and paula she was cracking up so bad last night I never thought she was going to stop laughing
|

Experienced User
That is my comic relief for the week if I never get another joke....... Come 8 pm the remote belongs to me....... My poor husband cant get to watch what he wants but he knows if he let me miss a minute of it ..Its trouble ...Lol as for the judges they r just keeping it real........ Cant wait for the rest of the auditions
|

Extremely eHealthy
That mary roach girl was crazy!! She was freaking out! Lol.. I always miss that show and i'm hoping this year I can follow it but I work at night so it will be hard to catch it. :(
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
gemz wrote:
that is my comic relief for the week if I never get another joke....... Come 8 pm the remote belongs to me....... My poor husband cant get to watch what he wants but he knows if he let me miss a minute of it ..Its trouble ...Lol as for the judges they r just keeping it real........ Cant wait for the rest of the auditions

did u watch canadian idol???? Please tell me you weren't a kalan fan!!!!!
|