Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Help!! I'm Stressed Out, Could I Have Shingles Again?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I'm so stressed out right now. I've noticed a raised red rash on my arm at the elbow that itches like crazy and that burns when I scratch. I've also began to itch on my leg and back on that side. I've had shingles before and the rash sort of reminds me of that time. Could I have shingles again, and how soon should I go to the doctor to get it checked out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2005
Hives Perhaps
Hey hun, its possible that you may have hives, you may have had an innocent itch then on seeing some kind of irritation stressed over getting shingles again. Go to a local chemist/pharmacy and let them look at it. Try and calm down a little it may be as simple as some anti-histimines.
Goog luck
lis
|
Did you find this post helpful?