Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Adoption

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi, my names gina and I just recently had a miscarrige. After this happened I was told i'm not able to have children. I'm reading on here about all these girls that are unsure and they are pregnant. Right now i'm looking for someone I can have a private adoption with. I thought about going through an adoption agency but all the ones I came in contact with were all about money and not the babies. I've wanted a baby as far back as I can remember. I own my own home, and vehicle, and i'm going to be getting married soon. I just thought I would try this out and see if anyone on here is looking into adoption if they would contact me, as I am very interested. Or if you know anyone that is considering it, please have them contact me. I may not be able to give the child all the money in the world, but I do have a lot of love.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some of the church-based adoption groups may be able to help you.
|

replied January 18th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
No offense but it sounds kind of scary.. With what happened and all.. You know what I mean. I don't mean to be rude or accusatory.. I'm just sayin.
|

replied January 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Because of that woman that met that lady online and she killed her and took her baby.
|

replied January 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
We are not saying anything against you here, gina. It is just that thoughts tend to wander on these treads and end up somewhere completely different than where it started.
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Baby/child to Love
My husband and I would love to adopt your baby. Let me tell you a little about us. Our names are melissa and john cummings we live in a small town in illinois. We have a 12 year old son. We would like to adopted a infant or young child. We live in a beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with a large wooded backyard. We have 3 dogs. We have a large close knit family with grandparents on both sides, aunts, uncles and cousins. We have so much to offer a child, we are stable financial and emotionally. Your child will have everything he or she needs. I have been very active in the school system, cub scouts and our church willow creek. We want to find a birthparent that wants an open adoption. With a birthparent that we can have strong ties to and the baby will always know who their birthparent is . Please feel free to contact us for more information. We can send you pictures , talk on the phone or even meet. Adoption is a very hard decision... We hope that we can help make that decision easier by making you and your baby part of our family.Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Love, john and melissa cummings

we are very stable in our lives, jobs, financially emotionally etc. We have so much to give to a child. Please email me
|