Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Herbal Supplements And Perscription Meds

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Is it safe to take an herbal supplement containing: mecapure, yohimbe, rhodiola, horny goat weed, and panax ginsing root if you are on high blood pressure medicine?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2006
Superfoods
I have no idea, but I figured someone could help me with my answer if they know yours. I was planning on taking the supplement found at landing.Superfoodsrx.Com/
and was wondering if this will interfere with the anxiety and high blood pressure medication I am taking.
|

replied January 4th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Why in gods name are you taking all of those things? If you are ill and need blood pressure meds, go to your doctor and show them what you are taking for supplements. I don't think there will be a good response.
|
Quick Reply