Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Nose Job Question (Page 1)

Hi everyone I am planning to get a nose job soon but had a question. I've got a pretty flat nose so im looking forward to build it up through plastic surgery. On that note, I was just wondering what kind of material they would use to build ur nose up in my case.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 30th, 2005
Re: Nose Job Question
|

Hey im glad im not the only one getting an asian nose job around here. Anyway i'm gonna go back to china to do it because I its cheaper by 2000 dollars including airfare. So I was also wondering are their long term side effects using silicone and what happens if a ball hit your face?

Thanks
|

|

I'm 19 and its not holding me from doing anything. I'm not worried to the point that I cant leave the house. Yeah the nose job in china is the same in america.
|

|

Dou have a screen name on aim so we can talk about it cause we've replied a lot within the past time.
|

J,,
|

replied February 1st, 2005
So when are u usually on
|

replied April 15th, 2005
Augmentation Rhinoplasty For Asians
Depending on what you want done with your nose, augmentation rhinoplasty would cost from $500 to $900 in the philippines. Since asian doctors have more experience with this procedure, I think it's better to have it done with a qualified asian plastic surgeon. Most filipino plastic surgeons use solid silicone l-shaped implants. Make sure it is individually sculpted to personally suit the shape of your face, resulting in a more "natural" look.
|

replied May 7th, 2005
Nose Augmentation - Finding the Surgeon
Hi,
i'm thinking about undertaking a nose augmentation. I understand since this operation is frequently performed in asia, the surgeons are therefore more experienced there.

However, my concern is about the many unqualified surgeons out there who perform the surgery, and I don't want to be in the hands of one, so does anyone know any qualified, experienced and overall a very good surgeon in asia who performs this surgery.

Thanks so much! :wink:
|

replied June 30th, 2011
Traditional rhinoplasty is the best procedure for the modification of the nasal tip, removal of bump, and for correction of breathing problems.
|

replied May 8th, 2005
Rhinoplasty For Asians
You may be interested to read more about rhinoplasty for asians http://cosmeticsurgeryphil.Com/asianrhinop lasty.Htm
and selecting a qualified surgeon
http://cosmeticsurgeryphil.Com/select.Htm
plastic surgeons in the philippines are very experienced in this prodedure because it is one of the most popular procedures here.
|

replied May 9th, 2005
Re: Nose Augmentation - Finding the Surgeon
Hi,
firstly, thanx for the reply peggapl

secondly, if anyone has had this surgery done, can you please inform me about it on how you went - did it reach your expectations, any complications, etc?

Thanx :)
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Nose Job
Um yeah i've been wanting to get a nose job for a while. I'll probably get one this year..I'm 15 tho...Is that to young of an age to get one? :?
|

replied November 14th, 2005
Asian Rhinoplasty
The nose is comprised of 3 parts, bone, upper lateral cartilages and lower lateral cartilages. Nasal bone and upper lateral cartilages are not movable, but lower lateral cartilages(nasal tip portion) are freely movable.

Aloplastic material such as silicone or gore-tex can be used for dorsal portion(bone and ulcs), but, I think it's not good idea to used aloplastic material for tip surgery. For tip surgery, autologous material such as earlobe cartilage or septal cartilage is the choice.

Personally, as a cosmetic surgeon, I use silicone or gore-tex for dosal potion augmentation, and septal cartilage for tip surgery with endonasal approach (with no columellar cut).

|

replied March 1st, 2006
Lol glad im another indian im not vain but im really attractive fair skin indian with a long nose finally came to my conclusion to get my nose done but I only trust certain places and thats harley medical group
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Nose Surgery
Hey guys,

i am new in this forum.

I did my nose, the result are excellent.
The surgeon is in dubai. He is american board certified. He is just great.

I am happy. And if any one wants to know about the nose surgery ... Please ask me about the experience...
|

replied June 30th, 2006
I Want to Get Nose Job In Asia
I am a female asian american and I want to get a nose job in taiwan, china, philipine, hong kong...Any of these places. If you are asian and you had your nose done in an asian country pls let me know.
for those asians out there that want to have a nose job too, let's go together! I want to have someone to accompany me to consultation with the doctor and to split hotel cost. I've been thinking about this for a long time and I plan to go in july or august of 06.
|

replied December 26th, 2007
Experienced User
so have you had your nose job done yet?
how did it turn out?

i was wondering if this procedure lasts... is it something that will stay that way forever or is it something that needs to be replaced...
|

replied February 9th, 2009
Cost of Surgery in Dubai
Cud any one pls tel me da best place in india or in dubai to do nose job and da cost it takes.
|
12 >>