Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Pain In Left Testi

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Alright for the past week or so ive had a pain in my left testi...Its not really bad, the only time I notice it is when im sitting at my computer for long lenghts at a time...When ever im in the middle of doing something I really dont notice it, and when I sleep and wake up it doesnt bother me...Its never woken me up in the night...I mean ive read up on testicular torsion and they say its severe pain, wich I dont have....To tell you the truth it feels more like blue balls, but its been there for about 2 weeks...It really just bugs me...Theres no blood in my semen or lumps or any swelling at all...It seems as tho its gettin a tad bit smaller, but im not sure I think im just wiggin my self out (wich I do alot)...But I mean for testicular torsion (from what ive read) the pain can be so bad that it causees nausea.... I dont reall have much pain, I mean like I said it feels lie blue balls in the left ball... Anyone have any ideas? I really dont have money to see a doctor right now becouse I have no insurance, its just bugging me and wanted to know whats up...

Btw im 21 yrs old if that helps at all....
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper oryan
|

replied January 21st, 2005
Testicular Pain
Hey man I think I know what you are talking about. I am experiencing some pain as well. The best way I can describe it is a dull ache. Nothing severe of sharp, but just a dull ache. I did go to the doctor and he set up a testicular ultra-sound just to be on the safe side. I go today. I'll share the results when I get them. I just wanted to make sure its not testicular cancer. I am only 26 and that is like the prime age to get it. 18-34 is the range from the research I have done.

I know money is tight but I would go buy a major medical policy today. Also look into a hsa (health savings account). If the pain continues go to the doc.
|

replied July 13th, 2005
Hey, I have the same thing but on the right side.. I get it randomly for about a minute or so. Today it lasted a little longer. Its just a dull pain. If you find anything out about it please let me know. Thanks
|

replied July 18th, 2005
Experienced User
It is very strange that I also felt a similar thing today. But ı m not sure where the pain is coming. It is like a back pain. But it is between my legs. When I stretch my legs, I feel it deeply. When ı was walking to the work today, ı walked like a wounded man. The only thing ı can consider as the cause is the vantilator that was working in front of me throughout the day before. Since it emerged 1 day later, I m doubtful whether it is due to that or not. But ı didnt do anything bad for the last 2 days. So what else can be the reason? I really dont know.
|

replied October 11th, 2005
Just posted, and saw we looking, this all sounds similar. Anyone have any answers?
|

replied November 16th, 2005
Plz have it checked the last thing you want is having your testis removed.. Better safe than sorry
|

replied November 19th, 2005
Yeha
I had that for like a month and my doctor said that it was just from my testicals being swollen after getting hit there. So did u get hit there at all
|

replied December 11th, 2008
as for me its sex
well i had the same, but i thought its due to long time away from sex. the last time i had sex was 3 yrs ago, so when the pain come its took me 2 weeks b4 the relieved. i met doctor and he prescribed flagyl for me.
|

replied November 20th, 2009
O saw epidydimitus listed as a cause I think I spelled that right. It is a bacterial infection. Best advice see a ddoctor.
|

replied February 18th, 2011
I have the same problem it is in the right one tho and my right ball is 3 times bigger than the other plus I can feel 2 lumps which cause m severe pain when I need to piss. Btw I am only 14 :/
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
pain in testis ?
i got pain in my left ball , whch slightly bigger than right , this pain shows its self from time to time and then disappears again .... any doctor here ??
|
Quick Reply