Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Chinese Birth Chart

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey yall! Missed me? Anyways, here is this chinese birth chart were you can actually predict what you are going to have. Just to say it is 99% accurate. This has worked on my mom, step mom, friend, and step sister. Go to ask.Com, put in chinese birth chart, and go were it says ancient chinese birth chart... You have to be 18-45 I think to do this. Try it out and let me know what yalls results are.

Xox jessica oxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
Well on this one it says im having a girl and that is what they told me im having. But one of the other charts I went to told me it was a male lol. So I guess some are right and some are wrong
|

replied January 16th, 2005
Experienced User
It told me i'm going to have a girl but my ultrasound said it's a boy.
|

replied January 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Lol!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You have to make sure you use your age when you conceived, not your age now.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Haha although I just did it and it said boy, and I clearly have a baby girl!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lmao!
|

replied December 29th, 2010
u have to check your lunar age.b4 u can get 8 right.
|