Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

Proof That D&x Is Used In the Third Trimester (Page 1)

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Truthfully I don't know if they are lies or not but two of those sites are biased, I couldn't get to one and the other are prochoice and say that a d&e or d&x are performed. I really don't know if they are telling the truth or not. All I know is that even if they are, it is for the health of the woman and/or fetus.. It's not like they woke up one morning and said "i dont' want to be pregnant anymore.. I will have an abortion".. Some of them really do want the pregnancy but just can't go on with it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Abortions are rarely carried out in the third trimester and only carried out for health reasons.

Several of the sites you post are biased and therefore unreliable. I'd say the same if you posted pc sites.

(note: might not be staying guys, depends if poor computer gets poorly again. Hope you're all well!)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Moira--you honestly believe that they are *only* carried out in the 3rd trimester for health reasons?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
moira wrote:
abortions are rarely carried out in the third trimester and only carried out for health reasons.

Several of the sites you post are biased and therefore unreliable. I'd say the same if you posted pc sites.


(note: might not be staying guys, depends if poor computer gets poorly again. Hope you're all well!)


how surprising the sites are biased even the pc one. So you do,nt belive even from your own sites I really could,nt support something I did,nt belive myself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
fact is they are done in the 3rd trimester for health and non-health reasons.


jlee I know that and you know that there are hundreds of sites that state that but there all wrong because doctor steen said so :wink:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Perhaps you can show me a clinic that performs 3rd trimester elective abortion. I couldn't find one, all I could find was a clinic that does them to 26 weeks. The only clinic I could find that does 3rd trimester, does not do them electively.

Http://www.Abortion.Com/abortion_clinics_l ate_term.Php - late term abortion clinics

http://www.Drtiller.Com/elect.Html - the only one that does 3rd trimester, from that site:



late abortion care
elective

abortion counseling & consultation | procedure

at women's health care services, we specialize in "late" abortion care. We are able to perform elective abortions to the time in the pregnancy when the fetus is viable. Viability is not a set point in time. Viability is determined by the attending physician and is based on sonogram results, physical examination and last menstrual period date (if known). Our telephone counselors will ask you a number of medical questions to determine if you are eligible for an elective abortion. If you have visited another clinic or physician, we will ask for the results from a recent ultrasound.

Kansas law allows for post-viability abortion procedures when continuing the pregnancy is detrimental to the pregnant woman's health. Each person's circumstances are reviewed on a case-by-base basis. Please call so that we can discuss admission criteria with you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Arw, hech, rosie. Don't you know that it is not nice to provide actual evidence to prolifers? They really don't handle that well.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Experienced User
steen wrote:
arw, hech, rosie. Don't you know that it is not nice to provide actual evidence to prolifers? They really don't handle that well.

what do you know about truth person,you have,nt got a clue about truth.When are you actually going to post some evidence to prove your point,<if you have one> which I doubt
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
As I said, I will dig out the data next weekend. I have already mentioned that before, your dishonest repeated postings none withstanding, stinking liar.

Now, what about rosie's actual evidence?

No? You don't want to comment on it because it exposes how seriously prevalent the prolife incesant lies are? Well, I can certainly understand your embarassment.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Experienced User
steen wrote:
as I said, I will dig out the data next weekend. I have already mentioned that before, your dishonest repeated postings none withstanding, stinking liar.


Now, what about rosie's actual evidence?


No? You don't want to comment on it because it exposes how seriously prevalent the prolife incesant lies are? Well, I can certainly understand your embarassment.

what evidence,are you delusional as well as stupid and ignorant,is it evidence because you say so stinking murdering liar.For all I know she could of made it up.Why next weekend steen trying to pretend you have a life,when in reality you will spend all your time on prochoicetalk.Com
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
meagainstthewotld wrote:
what evidence
the evidence provided in rosie's post. No? To difficult for you to deal with facts that don't support your lies? Well, I can certainly understand the embarassment that it would cause you to have to deal with evidence of your lies. Is that why you skipped rosie's post and went right on ignoring the evidence of your lies?
Quote:
for all I know she could of made it up.
really? That's why she provided the links as evidence? Because she made it up? Gosh, your cowardess is becoming even more pathetic.

Now, again. Why are you ignoring rosie's *evidence,* coward?
Quote:
why next weekend steen
because I have a bit of work to do until then.
Quote:
trying to pretend you have a life,when in reality you will spend all your time on prochoicetalk.Com
hmm, now you claim precognition? I see people like you in a professional capacity. We call your type "delusional."
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Quote:
trying to pretend you have a life,when in reality you will spend all your time on prochoicetalk.Com
hmm, now you claim precognition? I see people like you in a professional capacity. We call your type "delusional."[/quote]
if I am delusional you puport to be a seer and be able to tell what someone elses post is going to be,you are so sad I pity you and anyone you come into contact with
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
meagainstthewotld wrote:

what evidence,are you delusional as well as stupid and ignorant,is it evidence because you say so stinking not a nice acting liar.For all I know she could of made it up.

helllooooo??? I provided links, my dear.

Rosie
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck. He only accept something as evidence when it agrees with him. Links, facts, resources, references, it doen't matter. His idea of 'evidence" is based on how much it agrees with him. Typical fundie, regardless of his claims to the contrary.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 17th, 2005
Experienced User
steen wrote:
good luck. He only accept something as evidence when it agrees with him. Links, facts, resources, references, it doen't matter. His idea of 'evidence" is based on how much it agrees with him. Typical fundie, regardless of his claims to the contrary.

talking about yourself again steen your favorite subject though.Evidence is something you have never provided steen.Mrs rosie sorry but do you really expect people to accept your evidence from an abortion site,when you call any site that is even remotely prolife biased.Steen why should anyone believe what you post,even if by chance you did post some facts,when no matter what other people post,no matter where they get it from,you call them lies and liars because you say your evidence<where?>proves it wrong.!**@! untill you quit with you attitude then this is all you will get abuse.How can you even contemplate saying no one as posted evidence when you ask for it then run away and start complaining on a completely different thread never going back to the evidence.So stop trying to project your own problems on to other people and accept that you are nothing but an insignificant scumbag
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 17th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
meagainstthewotld wrote:
mrs rosie sorry but do you really expect people to accept your evidence from an abortion site,when you call any site that is even remotely prolife biased.

please show me wher *i* said that any site that is even remotely prolife is biased.

And, I provided a link which links to the *clinics themselves*, I went to each and every clinic link on that list to see if they provided 3rd trimester abortions. If they did, they'd put it in their list of services, since their websites are presumably there to direct potential clients to them. Now, if you have evidence of a *specific* clinic doing elective 3rd tri abortion, the proper thing to do is post it, to counter my evidence. So, let's see it, k?

Rosie
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2005
Community Volunteer
msrosie wrote:
meagainstthewotld wrote:
mrs rosie sorry but do you really expect people to accept your evidence from an abortion site,when you call any site that is even remotely prolife biased.

please show me wher *i* said that any site that is even remotely prolife is biased.



And, I provided a link which links to the *clinics themselves*, I went to each and every clinic link on that list to see if they provided 3rd trimester abortions. If they did, they'd put it in their list of services, since their websites are presumably there to direct potential clients to them. Now, if you have evidence of a *specific* clinic doing elective 3rd tri abortion, the proper thing to do is post it, to counter my evidence. So, let's see it, k?


rosie
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 19th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:

this is from your link

helllooooo???? That leads to the link I already discussed, Dr. Tiller's site - which does *not* do *elective* third trimester abortions.

Care to try again?


Rosie
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 19th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Rosie
Heres a link rosie........... Enjoy.
Http://www.Drhern.Com/medicalprocedures.As p
|
Did you find this post helpful?