Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hello

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How is everyone going? I really dont want to go to work tomorrow :( the girl at work that called me to let me know my blood test was negative that I wasnt pregnant, she has been saying that I was rude to her....I dont think I was, I was just disapointed and I wanted to get off the phone and cry. I appologised anyway and told her that I didnt mean to if I was and her reply was "your too young to have kids anyway, you should go back on the pill". It really hurt, I think im just a little emotional at the moment.

I got my periods the day after aswell and they are the worst ive ever had, if I didnt do that blood test id be really worried that I was loosing it. Ive never had periods like this before. I was in so much pain I was strugging just to get out of bed.

Well I cant wait till theyre over so we can try again :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Tell her to shove it. How old are you any how?
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Dont listen to anyone else hun. Only you know what you want and what you can handle. Good luck to you in whatever you decide
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
What a b*tch! You are the one who knows when you're ready.
|

Experienced User
Im 21, ill be 22 in july. Thanks everyone. I will go to work with my head held high today :)
|

Experienced User
21 is not too younge im 16 now that is way to younge!
|