Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Irritated Meatus (pee Hole)

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I had unprotected sex in mid september. I developed a fungus from this encounter. The fungus was just a small spot at the base of the glans. After several weeks trying topical antifungals I went to the doctor and was given ketaconizole. This killed the fungus in two weeks.
Right about 3 months after the sexual encounter I started having this pain and minor redness around the meatus. I immediatley went to the doctor who didnt think anything was wrong but treated me for gonorea and chlamydia. They also took a culture. The lab results are not back yet since we are in a remote location.
Well about two weeks after being treated for those two stds my symptoms persisted. I went back to the doctor and after much discussion I got him to treat me for trich and yeast.
Now its been a week and a half and no relief.
The pee hole(meatus) is slightly swollen around the top and also slightly red. It feels worse than it looks. Underware really irritate it.
I have no discharge that I can see.
Another thing that I have noticed since the sexual encounter is that during an erection the top portion of the meatus is not closed. It is always open during an erection. This is the area that is irritated all the time.
I was given rocephin, azithromiacyn, flagyl and duflican.
When the lab results come back I will know if I was ever even infected but since the treatment didnt work is it safe to say that I have nothing infectious?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Crimzzen
|

replied January 14th, 2005
Same Type of Problem
I have had the same type of problems only I have pain inside the meatus periodically it is a quick stinging feeling and goes away in a few seconds. All my tests were negative and I still have no relief. What were the results of your tests?
|

replied January 15th, 2005
Just got my results yesterday.
Neg for gonorea and chlamydia.
Thats all they tested for.
No burn unless the urine is real strong.
|

replied January 19th, 2005
I had this and found it was a reaction to the soap I was using.
|