Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Am I Losing It?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I sleep with my 4 y/o son since he is having adjustment issues to have a new sister, who is born, but not at home. My fiance of course and.,... This is bad...
A stuffed animal I bought for suni... Is this weird? It makes me feel closer to her...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2005
Experienced User
I dont think youre losing it! You miss your daughter and any way that makes you feel closer to her you should do! Hell my kids are 3 and 2 and they still sleep with me, dont like them sleeping in there room because of all the windows.
|

replied January 12th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Hil, its ok! I have my son in the same room w/ me and we have a twin bed w/ trundle and he won't sleep in his part. He climbs down to the trundle w/ me everynight. He threatens every day he wont sleep with me anymore but let me tell you, hes all talk! Lmao
|

Extremely eHealthy
Okay I just feel weird, especially the stuffed animal...
Sunis health: her weight is going up, she has a heart murmer, hep b carrier, anemic and apnea.
Im going to see her soon! See, we bought a kitten a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant with her, her kitty, but this past week my fiance's mother took the liberty of giving it to the humane society what?! So haha I was all mad and jim got a puppppppy for her. He's like 2 mos old.. So now she'll have a guard doggy its like a.... Idk lol I forgot to ask but its cream! And small and always will be, like a maltese thingy sami named him buster :d
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nothing wrong with the stuffed animal. Whatever brings you comfort and relaxation is good for you and for the little ones. You are doing just fine with this.

You can even talk to it. Just watch out for when it talks back to you :-)
|
Quick Reply