Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Good Morning Girlies....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am leaving for the doctor in about 20mins so wish me luck that I am atleast dialated!! I kept on waking up last night with those pains "down there" and more rectal pressure so im hoping that when I go in today that they will be able to tell me something!! I hope they say anytime but knowing my luck they will say 3-4 more week's..I would die..Lol...Ok..Bye girl's, I hope everyone is having a good day so far!! :d :d :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Good luck!!!!!!!! :)

let us know how it goes.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Baby dust.......... Good luck
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
****dialation/labour dust******
|

Experienced User
Hey Girl's
I tried to post a second ago and it wouldn't let me so this may go up twice.
I just got home from the doc and she said that his head was very low and that I was 3cm dilated:) :) :)
so now what..Lol....She said I was very close but do I just sit and wait now? Keep an eye out for more normal contractions?
I am so excited that she said I was dilated!!! I am really hoping he comes "very" soon!! Thank you girl's for the baby dust! Now just send me some to start my labor..Heehee :d
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Start labor now..... Now you just wait for contractions or bloody show or your water to break. Come on baby come on......... Labor dust contraction dust and baby dust sent you way. Poof there it is
|

Experienced User
Lol..thanks Tazzy!
Wow...Im getting kind of scared now! Im happy but nervous also! Since im already dilated do I look for something in the next few day's? Week's? Im just so worried that I won't know what's going on. This is my first baby so im so anxious. I am still cramping alot and they hurt but not very bad, not yet anyway.
My friend said she was in the hospital having contractions when she was 4cm dilated. I just wonder how close I am. Maybe all the baby dust will work..Lol...Hey..It worked today..Lol
|

Experienced User
Good luck, and I hope its not too much longer.
How many weeks are you? Whats your due date?
|

Experienced User
My edd is jan 27th but it has changed 3-times but after the way my doc talked today it won't be too much longer. She said 2-week's before would be normal and that everything was happening at a good time.
|

Experienced User
Hehe 27th is my birthday. :)
|

Experienced User
How Neat!!
Maybe i'll be able to post that he was born on the 27th...I don't know if I can make it that long but I sure will try!!!!
|

replied January 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Yay!

Baby soon...
|