Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Just Took a Test...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
It came out negative! If this is the correct results, then I can accept that. It's just not my time to be a mommy. My sis told me that I took it wrong cuz I only pee'd a lil on the stick and it says pee on it for 5 secs. Could that give you inaccurate results? Mayb not enough of my pee was on the stick to detect hcg? My period was due yesterday. Then, I was thinkin' mayb I don't have enough hcg in my system to detect it. If I don't get my period by friday, I shall retest.

If this helps: I had unprotected sex on dec. 20th & 27th...And my period was due yesterday, jan. 7th. I guess it depends on when I ovulated, huh?

I guess imma have to just play the waiting game but any of your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Aniyah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes it greatly depends on when you ovulated....And seeing that you did the deed around christmas there is a possiblity, seeing as you could have very well been oing on that day!! Anyway, I would wait it out, and test again. And there must have been enough pee on the stick to detect things, because it came up negative.
|

Experienced User
Thanks hun! :d

to anybody else looking at this post, please read the one entitled "i took the test". I jus noticed that I made more than one post and that one has more info. Thanks!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
As long as you dont get your period, I would test again just to be sure. Your still late, right?
|