Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Don't Bother Reading.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Shows over people.. Move on

Last edited by bd1012 on January 7th, 2005 12:12 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Jlee seems to think so
|

Extremely eHealthy
A bit on the scrawny side, actually. Otherwise very pretty. You have nothing to be ashamed off. Don't let hatemongering bring you down.
|

Extremely eHealthy
steen wrote:
a bit on the scrawny side, actually. Otherwise very pretty. You have nothing to be ashamed off. Don't let hatemongering bring you down.

nah.. Wasn't asking out of insecurity... Just that she called me large framed and I was trying to prove her wrong..
Thanks though :wink:

though I do weigh more than I would like to.. Maybe drop like 15 pounds.
|

replied January 7th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Lol.. Sorry...I couldn't help myself :p

btw.. Your not a mod.. Don't tell me what to do... I will stay in this forum for as long as it suits me.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nah.. I did this because I thought that you really believed I was fat based on my picture and you weren't being sarcastic.. If I knew you were being sarcastic that's fine.. Btw.. I too was just being sarcastic when I said what I did.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Heres the Real Truth...
jlee77 wrote:
now get out. This is a pregnancy forum and we don't need your hate here. You and steen....Get the hell out.
really? You are the hatemonger, so why don't you remove yourself?
|

Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
hmm...I'm a hatemonger? Maybe you should ask my girls that? Chances are .....Your wrong!! (again)
who are "my girls"? Do you have ownership over somebody or control their opinions?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi, I wasnt going to reply, but you guys have made me so damn angry that I had to. This is immature and pathetic!!!! Drop it, build a bridge and get over it.

What's the point of calling people names like troll and who really gives a s%*t how big or small someone is, it doesnt matter!!!

If you disagree on something, learn to be mature and accept each others difference of opinions. Steen and bd1012 if you want to debate go to another forum. This is a pregnancy forum where people like jlee are supportive.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Not this again
|

Extremely eHealthy
jillie81 wrote:
hi, I wasnt going to reply, but you guys have made me so damn angry that I had to. This is immature and pathetic!!!! Drop it, build a bridge and get over it.

What's the point of calling people names like troll and who really gives a s%*t how big or small someone is, it doesnt matter!!!

If you disagree on something, learn to be mature and accept each others difference of opinions. Steen and bd1012 if you want to debate go to another forum. This is a pregnancy forum where people like jlee are supportive.

um.. I did drop it.. That's why I edited it.
|

Experienced User
what!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sheesh.. Why would you reserect a topic that was about to die just to complain about it? That's so retarded.. Everything has been dropped now quit your bitchin and move on.. Like the thread now says up top. The shows over.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
bd1012 wrote:
sheesh.. Why would you reserect a topic that was about to die just to complain about it? That's so retarded.. Everything has been dropped now quit your bitchin and move on.. Like the thread now says up top. The shows over.

bd-you posted anhour after sky so....

Everyone stop posting on this retarded topic so it can die away.....
|

Experienced User
Dont feel bad girl I may be 105 ounds but I have the biggest, and I mean biggest butt a white girl has ever had! And you know what its cool because thats what guys like! Lol im laughing at myself now because when I have a skirt on it does look like I have a baby where my butt is!!!Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
|

Experienced User
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
bd1012 wrote:
sheesh.. Why would you reserect a topic that was about to die just to complain about it? That's so retarded.. Everything has been dropped now quit your bitchin and move on.. Like the thread now says up top. The shows over.

bd-you posted anhour after sky so....

Everyone stop posting on this retarded topic so it can die away.....

wow. I just noticed this, I think its a bit rude, and excuse me but the word "retarted" really offends me. Glad my hubby didnt see that or he wouldve flipped out and tried to post something about it! Oh and sorry if you thought I was bitchin at you, I was pissed about the fact that everytime jlee posts something you and steen attack. It seems to me that the only reason yall do it is because yall have a problem with her, so why read her post at all. Seems like yall are just looking to cause drama. If youre going to answer a post make it about the post and the post only not about each other. Enough is enough. Btw sorry to all you girls(like me) who hate this crap I know I shouldnt post this, but I feel like I have to defend myself. Sorry.
|

replied January 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
sky wrote:
i was pissed about the fact that everytime jlee posts something you and steen attack.
perhaps you didn't know that it goes the other way? Reign in jlee's attacks and lies, and we will back off as well.
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Am I allowed to be confused in this post?
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply