Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Bleeding Or Dripping of Blood While Passing Motion.....:<

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
She says that when she pass motion there a dripping of blood,. Its not alot but its not little.......What should she do......She thinks she is lact on fiber....I'm damm worried now.....She has this habit of not eating vegetables....
She used to open her bowel onece a day started from lastt year june she does it sometime 2 days once and sometimes she bleed while passing motion......Plss guide me ....

:(
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper damasta2k
|

replied January 7th, 2008
i says that when i pass motion there a dripping of blood,. Its not alot but its not little.......What should i do......i thinks i is lact on fiber....I'm damm worried now......
bleeding
|

replied August 19th, 2008
Bleeding of Blood While Passing Motion..
when passing motion there is a dripping of blood,. Its not alot but its not little.This is from yesterday.I'm damm worried now..what is the reason for this.Is it serious.Please tell me wat might be the reasons and wat to do??? ....
|

replied March 9th, 2011
iam bleeding wen i pass a stool and drippin wen not also been suffering really bad cramps could please help is this seriou
|
Quick Reply