Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Misscarrage

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was 14w4d pregnant and I felt my angel move for the first time and a couple of days later the worst happened..I had cramping a a bad stomach ache...I was so scared I told my mom and she thought I was going into labor I was like r u crazy..And we called the doc and about 15 min later I went to the bathroom and I had dark blood in my under wear and it was all clumpy and hurt really bad wen I went..I knew it that my sweetheart wass no longer breathing and its heart was no longer beating..Its the worst thing that has ever happened to a mother..She is my angel in heaven....1-2-05!! :cry: ..Mama loves u sweetheart I will always love u 4ever n always...U will soon be o big brother or sister..Baby...Every1 wishes u were here rite now but god only chooses the best..So I guess u were 2 good to be on this earth...Ur mamas angel
:cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Awww sweetie...Im so sorry to hear that...I can only imagine how it must feel....U take it easy and if u ever need to talk im here...I have aim and yhaoo mess....Take care hun and good luck with everything....
|

Experienced User
Omg i'm soooo sorry to hear that!!! :cry:

i'll admit there was a couple times when I first found out I was pregnant that I kind of hoped maybe i'd lose my baby and that'd make everything go away and be simpler. But all of that changed the moment I heard its heart beating inside me. And now that I can feel it moving in me I feel sooo guilty for ever even thinking that.

Point is I dont know what i'd do if I lost my baby now so I know I don't have any idea how hard it is on you. I'm so sorry this happened to you and you little angel baby.
|

Experienced User
I'm so sorry. If you need anybody to talk to, i'm here for u.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hun I am sooo sorry!!!! If you need to talk im here... I lost my baby a little over a month ago and it still hurts. I hated not knowing why it happened because I did not do anything wrong. But you had the perfect reason why god took our babies. They were too good to live on this earth. Well take care of yourself.. Give yourself time to heal.. And if you need to take just say so im on here a lot.......
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Aw. Im so sorry babe that ..That happened to you :cry: he/she is now a beautiful angel in heaven with the good lord!!!
|

Thank you guys...You guys have helped me through al ot and no one but the people whom this had happened to will ever no what it feels like..It is soo hard to except that its gone 4 ever....I have no ida what to do ...And about 2 or 3 days b4 that I felt my baby move for the first time...I know a lot of u guys think that I am a fake but I am soo serious...U have no idea how hurt I am :cry:
|

replied May 31st, 2005
Wow
Oh honey i'm so sorry! I knwow hat thats like. I'm 18 years old now and I had a miscarriage when I was 14 and again just about a month ago.. Its the worst feeling in the world and i'm so sorry you had to endure. I'm here for you and it'll be ok. *hug*
|