Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Know That I Have Already Asked But......

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Do ya'll think I will have a boy or a girl?
Boy
Girl
66%  66%  [ 4 ]
33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6
What do ya'll think I will find when I go to the doctor on friday?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2005
Experienced User
I say a girl for everyone becuz I want a girl so bad
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Its not good to want it sooo bad. Because if it doesnt happen you might be disappointed. But, I love my boys and wouldnt wnt a girl for anything!
|

Experienced User
I really want my baby to be healthy and it really doesnt matter, but I have very strong feelings that I am having a boy, but I am carrying all over not right in front so it look like a little girl. If that didn't confuse you, it did me.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Whats the heart rate been
|

Experienced User
The last time I went to the doctor she couldnt find the heart rate with the thingy, but im going again on friday hopefully I will hear it then.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I will say boy.. They are more stubborn.. Good luck you never know it just might be a lil shorty
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply