Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I Can't Shoot.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I've barely read anything about this that i've found encouraging, nor have I found any methods to be encouraging either. I'm a sixteen year old male with a total size of 6.25 inches in length and 5.5 inches circumference. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my problem. My problem that is, not being able to shoot ejaculate very far. Let me rephrase that: not being able to shoot ejaculate at all. It just slowly dribbles out, and maybe once in a month i'll shoot about 10% of it, but only about 10 inches.

I can remember being able to do this as I was around 13-14, but the memories are vague. I read about pc excersizes, but I never tried them consistantly. If anyone has done these pc excersizes to increase their orgasm intensity in any way, it would be helpful to know your method, how long you do it, how often, or just plain how you do it.

By the way, I know it's not a huge deal and I wont get dumped for it (if I ever get a mate) but it's a big deal to me, and i'd love to be able to shoot again. Like I say, "what good is a firehose that can't put out a fire five stories high?"
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2005
I'd like at least some sort of help if you can please...
|

replied January 5th, 2005
Doing kegel exercises for your pc muscles does help you to shoot the semen furhter when you ejaculate. Yes, they also make the orgasm more intense.

Another way to be able to expel semen further is to not masturbate/have sex for an extended period so you can "save up" your semen. Drink alot of water 6-8 hours before you think you are going to ejaculate, and try to prolong your sexual plateau as long as possible (at least half an hour). Using all of these techniques I can manage to shoot my semen over my head (if i'm lying on my back masturbating).
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2005
Experienced User
How do these exercises work exactly?? I mean it better not be anything like putting a weight on your penis and moving it up and down haha eww jk anyway how do these work?
|

replied July 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Http://www.Sex-project.Com/kegels.Shtml

there's a link on how to do kegels. As for your 'problem' it isn't really a problem as such. Different people ejaculate in different ways. Don't forget, if this is happening during masturbation, then you may not be stimulated enough to have a proper orgasm and thus shoot semen.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Think link does work :(
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Thx guy!
|

replied February 15th, 2009
secrets to shoot big loads
im seeking book called makemyenjaculateshoot its by calle zorro anyone have it its secrets on how to do it with pics could someone email book ive they have it where can i download it for free realy want
|