Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

pimples within my nasal cavities

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
i'm curious if anyone here can help me with an odd question. i frequently, at least every week or other week, develop painful pimples within my nasal cavities. at least, i think they're pimples...i can't see them. they really hurt...in fact, my nose will turn red and sore where the interior pimple is presumably located. i don't suffer from any other acne problems, and was wondering if anyone here might have experienced these symptoms or might, at least, know what they could be attributed to...ie allergies, sinuses, etc...just wondering.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2003
Experienced User
no clue, but if i were you, i would get that checked out by a doctor....
|

replied September 10th, 2003
Yeah, i'd see a doctor.

That seems a lil odd, ecspecially that you dont have any other acne problems.
|

replied October 2nd, 2003
My husband had the same thing and the Dr. Said it was a boil. He put some antibiotic cream and it cleared up in about 1 week.
|

replied October 4th, 2003
Nose Bumps
Ingrown hairs?
|

replied October 10th, 2003
Your Nose Hurts....
So does mine.... I get this "pimples" every so often, I would say maybe twice a year. The thing that has the best result is neosporin. I usually get it on the nasal cavity towards the wall between both sides. I will put a dab of neosporing in the morning and keep the area as clean as possible.
Is not a nice thing to work with. At night I will twist a tissue and clean the area around it as well as possible ( I know it hurts) and then put the neosporin. It should dissapear in about 3 to 4 days;. Don't stop the neosporin until you are totally sure is gone.

Good luck!!!
|

replied May 23rd, 2009
a small bubble on or above eye
a small lump or bubble on above eyelid . is it a deposition cholestrol? help me
|

replied May 23rd, 2009
lump on eye. please advice
|

replied May 23rd, 2009
staph
A friend of mine was having frequent pimples in his nose and went to a dermatologist, who told him that it was some kind of staph infection. He gave him some cream to reduce the occurrence.
|

replied May 23rd, 2009
Experienced User
Does the eyelid bump hurt? If it does, it's probably a stye. They have over-the-counter creams for them, but most of the time a warm towel compress is all you really need.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Murray Grossan
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov