Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Weird Dreams??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Do you have really weird dreams??
Yes
No
100%  100%  [ 10 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
I was just wondering if anyone at around 13 weeks was having stange dreams. One night I was in an airport and the baby's father was there too. We were on 2 opposite sides ad I had a car seat in my arms. My friends and I were going to las vegas. I then see my ex ( baby's father) and he has a carseat too. That is when it hit me that I had twin girls and we had joint custody. He won't let me see the baby though and told me that I have my twin and he got his and that is the way it should be. The other one is where I am in a huge house with 2 of my guys friends and I am babysitting for like 20 kids. The kids are watching a movie when my ex walks right into the house and drops off 2 car seats. They were twin girls again. He told me he can't take them this weekend because his girlfriend suprised him with a trip to mexico. I said well take the kids with you and he said no they would just be in the way. We want our privacy this weekend. Those were the 2 worst dreams I have ever had. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?? The twin thing makes it even weirder because I am not having twins. Is this normal??

~meghan~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Haha
Well if its not normal than there is a lot of us that are abnormal!!! Lol
i have weird dreams all the time, its nothing to worry about. It helps to talk about it! I try to explain my dreams to my husband but he just looks at me and laughs. :d
|

replied December 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Ohhhh......i Forgot
I am almost 19 weeks pregnant!
|