Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

14 Days Late

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My last period was nov.13,2004. I had pregnacy symptoms for a few weeks like swollen and sore breasts, headaches, pelvic and back pain, constantly tired and always hungry, some vaginal discharge, and feeling nauseated all the time. I got sick over the weekend and I no longer have any of these symptoms except pelvic pain. I did have light bleeding for a day and a half. I'm waiting for blood tests tomorrow. Has anyone had this happen to them? Could I be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper brownee
|

replied December 27th, 2004
Re: 14 Days Late
blueeyedredneck wrote:
my last period was nov.13,2004. I had pregnacy symptoms for a few weeks like swollen and sore breasts, headaches, pelvic and back pain, constantly tired and always hungry, some vaginal discharge, and feeling nauseated all the time. I got sick over the weekend and I no longer have any of these symptoms except pelvic pain. I did have light bleeding for a day and a half. I'm waiting for blood tests tomorrow. Has anyone had this happen to them? Could I be pregnant?

my last period was 11/10 and I had the same signs and I took a pregnancy test on 12/10 and it was positive. I did not have any bleeding however, but it can happen. I go to the doctor on wednesday for confirmation but who needs confirmation with all this sickness and breast tenderness going on. You could very well be pregnant. Good luck!
|

replied December 28th, 2004
I'm Not Pregnant
Got my test results back. I'm not pregnant. My doctor still didn't explain why I missed my period or anything like that. I'm gonna switch doctors and get a second opinion.
|

replied March 5th, 2011
parganancy
my last period was jan 28/2011,but next cycle is not strarting,why?iam still in pragant. which test possiple
|

replied March 17th, 2011
huh???
i'm 11 days late. ive been cramping for about a week. thought i was getting my period but nothing. ive taken 5 pregnancy tests all negative. im very confused. ive never been not even one day late!!
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Im 14 days late today, have done 3 Home tests and one at the doc about 4 days ago, i also had a blood test done and all came back neg, my doc said it may be cause im not far enough along, i havent really had any syptoms other then the missed period....curious, im playing the waiting game now for another week or so to have another blood test done.
|