Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Please Pray For Us (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey girls, I had a bad night. This might be kinda long, but here goes. Ok, as I have said before, eric is a felon, he got into some big trouble in highschool and ended up sitting 11 months in jail and also got five years of probation. Anyway, about a month ago he was out with his stupid friends and they were shooting a gun at a tv (don't ask....). Anyway, it was after dark and someone called the cops and the cops gave them all tickets for shooting after dark or somthing. Because hes on felon probation, he has to see his probation officer once a week every tuesday. Well this week he told his probation officer about the whole gun thing (they are required to tell their probation officers if they had any contact w/ the police). His probation officer told him that it is against the law for a felon to have possession of a gun, or even shoot one. So not only can he be charged for felon shooting a gun, but also violation of probation. His probation officer told him that he would ask the county if they are going to charge him or not, because he said it was a possibility that they would just let it go. Well eric talked to his probation officer again today and he told eric that they told him they would most likely be charging him, but his probation officer thought that it was strange that they haven't charged him yet since it happened a whole month ago, so he said there is still hope that they won't do anything, but things could also being going slow and they just haven't filed the papers yet, and they might not do it until the new year. So, if he gets charged with felon shooting a gun, he would serve time in jail and also get charged for violation of probation, which would be even more time in jail. Well you can only spend a year in the county jail, any time over that you have to serve in prison. Eric has sat in jail a few other times besides the time he sat 11 months (because in highschool he would fail his piss tests while on probation when he was into the whole drug scene and have to serve 3 days each time) so he only has 12 days left in the county jail, and if he gets charged with all this stuff, he will most likely have to sit longer than 12 days, so he will end up going to prison, which would then require him to go through boot camp, which the program would take about 3 months, including the time he has to serve for the charges alone. If eric gets charged, he will most likely be gone for a long time, the most, 3 months, but probably even longer. And if he doesn't get charged until the new year, that means he will most likely be gone before I have the baby, missing the birth and everything. I'm so upset. I can't even begin to think about what it would be like without him through this, and it's driving me crazy that we have to wait to see if he gets charged or not (if and when he does, they will put a warrant out for his arrest and the po's will come get him). I can't believe this could be happening. 11 months before was absolutly horrible (obviously we broke up, because I wasn't about to wait 11 months for his a$$, but we ended up getting back together when he got out) please, please, please pray that they don't charge him for this! I need your prayers! Lets hope that the county doesn't do anything about it, other wise I will be miserable. Thanks girls. I'm going to bed, I need to get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomarrow. Luv u.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh, I also forgot to say, that his probation officer told eric that if he does get charged for all of this, then obviously he will go infront of the judge to get sentanced. His probation officer told him that he would stand up for him and mention to the judge that eric has been doing really well the last 2 years and that he hasn't failed a weekly piss test once w/ in the last year and a half, that he has gone through drug and rehab counseling, aa meetings, and has seen his probation officer on time every week, and that eric did not know that he is not aloud to shoot a gun, and they were only shooting at a tv on private property, and that this was just a silly mistake. So if he mettioned all that then it would make him look somewhat decent to the judge, maybe making the sentancing less than what it could be. Well, pray that it doesn't even get that far, but if it does that there is some hope that he won't have to serve very much time. Ok, gnite.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Shocked
|

Extremely eHealthy
15 views and a Shocked ....Thanks guys!!!
|

Experienced User
Wow, I dont even know what to say to that. Must be hard. I cant imagine my bf mot being there for the birth. Hopefully things will end up all right seeing as how he's been doing good on his probation and all. Keep your fingers crossed. By the way, when is his probation up? I know my bf, shaun, did some stuff in highschool that got a granted him a felon but he got it expunged (sp?) but he still had to serve probation.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry hun. I will keep you guys in my prayers, and hope everything goes well. He needs to be there for you and the baby...Not in jail. I mean he's been good for a bit as the probation officer has said, and he's also soon to be a great father to a wonderful baby girl. He's also engaged to a wonderful girl!!!! (he's obviously smart bout that girl he chose Wink ) I hope everything turns out okay girl. I hope and pray for the best, and i'm sure once this is all through and done...You're gonna lock that silly boy in your closet until it's time for lil one. Laughing

luv ya girlie

(if you need someone to talk to...You always know where to find me. I'll be here for ya)

p.S. I wasn't one of the 15 views..I was long asleep (or not on ehealth but yelling at my boy Wink Laughing ) i'm sorry no1 replied to you..Cheer up sweetie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ok I thought he shot the tv like months ago so why tell the po now?
|

I am not sure if this will help or not but my boyfriend is also a felon..But he has lots and lots of charges against him. He also got in trouble for shooting a gun and being a felon..Difference is he was shooting at people..At the mall.. And his probation officer didn't like him so she made sure he got put in jail..He was charged with everything...But she said that if he wouldn't have shot in public at a person that he could have gotten off with no jail time or anything, it would basically just be dropped..So I think your bf has a good chance to stay outta jail...I'll pray for ya.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow! I dont even know what to say. I dont know much about the american justice system or anything.... So I cant really comment on it all... But I hope they would have enough caring to let him go be at the birth of his baby, I know jails here do that.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Whatever happened with ur friend who died in the car crash... U mentioned it and then never mentioned the funeral or anything...
|

Experienced User
Aww sweetie im sorry..I hope he doesnt get charged. I'll pray for you all.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks for the replies girls. He gets done with probation in 2 years, he has already been on it for 3. Samismama-he shot the gun about a month ago, and didn't tell his probation officer until this week. He was scared to, but realized he better tell him. Even though his probation officer told him that if he didn't tell him all he would have to do is pay the ticket because he would have never found out about it, (because he was in a different county shooting the gun) but because he did tell him he has to go through with it, so its a totally seperate county he will be dealing with. And about my friend, I went to her funeral, I didn't handle it too well, and its somthing I would rather not talk about. I'm still healing.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks for all your prayers, so much. I really need them!! Thank you thank you thank you
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey sweetie,
i'm sorry you are having to deal with this.
I will always be here if you need me.
Love yas Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks hunnie. I appreciate that, really! I will be needing you! How ar eyou feeling??
|

Extremely eHealthy
I will always be here if you need a shoulder to cry on, or just a friend to turn to.

I'm feeling a lil better thanks for asking. Feeling a lil weak..But I gotta pack Confused

Hope everything gets better soon girlie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks dear! I'm worried about what my parents are going to say if he ends up going. Eric has just gotten on their good side (they didn't like him for most of the time I have been with him) and they are getting along really well. I can just imagine what they will say if they find out he is in jail again.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol, silly girl. Well you disappeared for a while, then you came back. Maybe thats why.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah..Funny...I actually forgot bout the site due to depression..Work .. And b/f..Lol

but once I start work again I prolly won't be on as much again..Right now i'm sick..So I am on.

But i'm sure i'll not disappear like that anymore
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good girl. Dont ever leave again! Evil or Very Mad
|