Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Yawning

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Every time I yawn, it feels like my stomach gets really tight and it kind of hurts....Is that normal or does anyone else have that happen to them...Just wondering...Thanks ahead of time...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Im 9w 5d....Sneezin does it too...
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Its normal. Im 17 wks and it still happens to me any time I sneeze cough or yawn
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I'm 12 weeks today!!!!!!! Last night everything hurt, everytime I stretch it hurts...
|

Active User, very eHealthy
If you think the belly tightening when yawning is bad...Or uncomfy. Wait until you sneeze and pee your pants! .O.R. You trickle after each pee. Lol
|

Lol I have sneezed and peed my pants lol. Right now I have a cold and everytime I cough my side feels like it will split open.
|

Extremely eHealthy
newmommy23 wrote:
lol I have sneezed and peed my pants lol. Right now I have a cold and everytime I cough my side feels like it will split open.

lol ive peed my pants too
ur side... Ive had my chest feel like that when ive had a cough not my side
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
nikki n rudy wrote:
if you think the belly tightening when yawning is bad...Or uncomfy. Wait until you sneeze and pee your pants! .O.R. You trickle after each pee. Lol

uh oh. You mean i'm gonna have to start bringing a change of clothes to work????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shocked
|

Experienced User
Yeah I didnt know anything about peeing on yourself...Lol....Glad u guys brought that up...Lolz
|

Ohhh panty liners will catch it. Its not like a full fledged pee, if thats what you're worried about. .L.O.L. Its more of a trickle. But it can get annoying.

Tmi, I know but when ihave to pee, I make sure I sit there long enough to let all tricklers and stragglers .O.U.T. L.O.L.

But it happens. Baby will be sitting on your bladder. You gals have awhile before it happens. Lol
|

Experienced User
Oh ok....I were panty liners now anyways becuz of the spotting....So I should be fine...I really did think you meant full fledge...Lol...Thanks for clearing that up....
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
1sttimemom2be wrote:
oh ok....I were panty liners now anyways becuz of the spotting....So I should be fine...I really did think you meant full fledge...Lol...Thanks for clearing that up....

what kind of spotting are you having????
|

Experienced User
Its like an brownish orangeish color....I wear one pantly liner a day becuz its not that bad but it was gettin on my panties before so thats why I started whereing the panti liners....How long does spooting usually go for...
|
Quick Reply