Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Red Spot On Pubic Area, What Do U Think It Could Be?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I started seeing my ex again and we slept together a couple of times. But I noticed a small spot on his pubic area, it wasn't an open sore, it was like a really really dark red circle. I didn't know what to say to him, I was shocked that he would have sex when he knew he had something.
Well a couple days later I had a red spot on my pubic area as well, it wasn't itchy, didn't hurt, it went away in a few days though. What can it be? I checked web sites trying to find symtoms of what it is but I can't find anything !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2011
Today my husband showed me a lot of red raised pus filled bumps on his but and pelvic area. He went away 4 days ago and was gone all day. How long does it take for a sexual disease to show after contraction and what might these bumps be? They are only on his private area.
|
Did you find this post helpful?