Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

No Urge to Have Bm

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I have not had a regular bowel movement in 4weeks taken laxative x2 went through thanksgiving and white castles didn't do anything I haven't even had the urge to go although had a lot of gas and was diareah when took laxative could I have a fecal impaction or obstruction and still go with a laxative no pain when strain to try and have bm nothing happens have hemroids a present from my son should I just not worry about it and keep eating and see what happens? How long should I let it go on before seeing a Dr. No insurance so Dr. Is not my favorite option if anyone has any thoughts please reply p.S. Had bm almost everyday prior.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You might try some magnesium citrate, this is generally what they use if you are going to have a colonoscopy, that should clean you out, you do have to drink it and it is kind of nasty tasting but it should help, but you stil lmight get yourself checked out by the Dr. When you can.
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied June 9th, 2012
No urge for a bowel movement
I started having the same problem, even though I eat very healthy. Was constipated with irregular stools for about a month, then suffered from severe pain with lots of gas...then no urge, no nothing. I started taking pro-biotics TWICE a day, morning and evening, and had my first regular bowel movement, urge and all, a week ago. Back on track now.
|