Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

a Prayer For Anyone Trying to Conceive (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christof whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.
Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.
Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord.

Scripture references
ephesians 3:14-19 1 john 3:22,23 psalm 113:9 amp
psalm 128:3,4 amp psalm 127:3
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sky
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Amen
|

Experienced User
I am not religious but this is very sweet.

Thank you...
|

That was a beautiful prayer I have said that prayer now as I am trying to concieve I know that when I pray I pray for the wrong reasons and ask only for what I want and need and maybe that is part of the reason as to why I have not concieved yet. I now know that when g-d wants it to happen or feels right to happen it will. I now know that I pray the wrong way and I pray that g-d forgives me for all my sins and that he not only gives us a beautiful little bundle of joy and that he shows me the way with strenght and faith. Amen to your prayer.
|

replied December 30th, 2009
A prayer to offer
Oh lord, my heavenly father i pray that you will answer my request for a child, please touch & bless us both me & my husband together with a healthy child. I believe you will bless us soon - In Jesus name I pray. Amen
|

replied February 12th, 2010
Our God is awesom, he reigns forever more. I'm so blessed with this prayer and I know that God has already answered me in Jesus' name. Amen........
|

replied February 24th, 2010
conceive
oh! father i trust in u always in my life and i have experienced u in all mean times. oh lord pls i trust u to bless my husband and myself to get a baby in ur name jesus.u please make me a good soil for the seed to grow in my womb.jesus this will happen in ur name ur child with great belief on u.amen.
|

replied March 12th, 2010
Prayer on trying to conceive
Amen to this prayer. As we do confer and meet, touch and agree in your name father, I pray that my womb will be fertile and you will bless my husband and myself with your seed. Lord we offer up this baby you will bless us with into your arms because he is yours in your name...Amen I recieve the answer prayers Amen!
|

replied June 1st, 2010
Prayer to conceive
Lord to you be the glory and honour. You are the one True God. Father I bless you with aall my soul. Thank you for gving us hope anew. This desire for a child comes from you and we bless you Almighty Father. We praise with our sould thank you for hearing our request for a child. It is only through you do we have a chance as the doctors have told us it is impossible for me to conceive naturally. We will believe the report of the Lord and will not forget to return to thank you. I bless you your name Jesus. We love you Lord.
|

replied June 16th, 2010
conceive
To you Lord I give my all,I know in due time you will bless my husband and I with a special gift..a child. I thank you and praise you for all that you have blessed us with already.Without you none of this would be possible..So please Lord give us the strength to be patient..and await the arrival of your blessing..Lord we praise thee and Love thee all the days of our lives..Thank you Lord for hearing us
|

replied February 27th, 2012
Re: a Prayer For Anyone Trying to Conceive
Our Heavenly Father I thank you for all the wonderful blessings you have brought into my husband my family my friends and my life for all that you are doing for us all that you have done for us and will do for us each and everyday. I leave my husband and my miracle baby in your hands I have faith and believe that you will bless us with the baby we have been trying to conceive for about 6 years now I thank you for laying your hands on us and seeing us through theses hard times. I ask that you also bless everyone who is trying to conceive but can not with there miracle baby also. I love you with all my heart and soul in your son name Jesus Christ I pray AMEN
|

replied December 25th, 2012
pregnant with prayer & God's will
Keep praying and having faith ladies God worked for me afta years of waiting God blessed me to become pregnant i am around 7 weeks. Dont give up God does things in his own time his on way. trust and believe if its in God will pregnancy & a baby will come to you... blessings to all... pray & believe.
|

replied January 16th, 2013
prayer to conceive
Dear God in Jesus Christ Name, Lord i thank u in advance for my miracle, my beautiful baby. Thank u Lord for Blessing me and my husband with our child. Lord you are always here with us even through our trials and tribulation, you have never leave us nor forsake us, so i ask in your name to please touch my cervix, uterus,fallopian tubes and fimbra and make me to b a happy mother with my normal and healthy child. In Jesus name, Lord please make a way for me where there seems to be no way and do for me and my husband what doctors or tablets cannot do. Thank you Jesus i receive my miracle
|

replied March 12th, 2013
To all of you. Prayer is very imporant when trying to conceive. With faith and continue to pray. I had problem to conceive for nearly two years. My husband did his test and everything was ok. I was ovulating. My period was on time (28 days cyle). The problem I never knew that women get (egg cervical mucus) during the fertile days, because I was never getting any until after I have prayed that I started to see it. I was aking my husband (check on the internet, what is it?). He checked. And I told him. This is the fist time in my life I see this.

This is the story.

I pray to God and on the 7th day of my prayer, I was getting a lot of clear watery discharge, no itching, no smell. It is just like pee but clear like water. The doctor could not say what is it. I got it until the second my period arrived. Then after my period, on my fertile day, for the first time I see egg cervical mucus but unfurtunately my husband was not around to try to conceice this month. The following month again I see egg and this month I conceive. I could not beleive it. I was afraid to test. I was not getting my period, have problem with food and smell. I test today and I am pregnant. I am two months pregnant.

Prayer is the best. When you have faith, God will hear your prayer.
|

replied August 5th, 2013
I came on this side and posted a prayer for a child lastweek and guess what? I'M PREGNANT Smile Thank you Jesus! Thank you God...i hope everyones prayer gets answered too.ohw im so happy Smile
|

replied November 22nd, 2013
Congratulations! I pray that your pregnancy is going well! God bless you and child and keep you safe !
|

replied August 8th, 2013
me and my husband we are praying for a child. Yes thank you this prayer was very helpful and i have faith that before the end of the this year i am going to conceive a child.
|

replied August 11th, 2013
ttc prayer
I am also praying for a child.
Dear Lord I ask that you please forgive me for my sins and I thank you for all the things you have blessed me and my family with Lord. I pray that you please bless my husband and I with a healthy baby soon. I know it is through you that this will be possible. Lord please continue to guide us and keep us on the right path to be closer to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
|

Beautiful prayer! My prayers are with you !
|

Beautiful prayer! My prayers are with you !
|

replied August 20th, 2013
Fruit of the womb
Father God, as i bring me & my husband before you for the fruit of the womb, i will always pray this prayer.i find it so touching. May you grant us OUR hearts desire Lord to have a child. In Jesus' name
|

replied August 29th, 2013
thank you
I thank you lord for my nan . Who brought me up and made me today .
I thank you for my nans life saving op on her brain tumor years ago
And I thank you for the amazing treatment they give for my nans breast cancer this year .
She having a tough time with chemotherapy but she's strong because of you answering my prays.
But most of all I thank for the blessing of life I live and the love my family has .

I pray for one more thing in life and its to have a baby with my partner . So my nan can meet her great grandchild ! And show me how to be a good mum like she was .

God bless everyone trying to conceieve . Amen x
|

replied September 3rd, 2013
Greetings to all you wonderful , thoughtful ladies .

I am blessed to have came across this wed page ... I am grateful at heart to see so many women still holding unto the Lord to bear fruits in your womb , the lord is able ! matthew 7/7 : ask and it shall be given , matthew 17:20 faith small as a mustard seed and all will come to pass , in the book of Genisis the bible remains us of God miracle Sarah couldn't conceive the lord blessed her Jesus is a God of again and again he did it in his word he will do it again keep on trusting he will come through for us .

I have being trusing the lord for now 2.6months I am certain that Jesus will come through he promised to multiply I hold him to his word ...
lord bless our womb allow my husband and I to be complete help us , give us the strength to be patience don't have a deaf hear unto our cry , forgive us of our sins you able to do what doctors cant do in jesus name our trust is in . in the name that answers prayer Jesus amen
|

replied September 20th, 2013
trying to conceive a baby
I am engaged to the love of my life and i am hoping that god can touch me nd my future husband as he always touches his children with the blessings of a beautiful baby boy or girl it will be my husbands first child please god i pray in jesus name amen
|

replied November 26th, 2013
Baby miracle
Dear Lord,

Thank you for being by my side always, for performing so many miracles in my life. Please Lord, bless my womb with a healthy child to adore and adore his parents. I did not have an easy life, please make this miracle happen for us. Let me be a mother for the child who will choose me for that. I trust in you completely, miracles happen every day. Let this child be one of your miracles. Thank you, Lord. Thank you for blessing me and my family and any other woman aspiring to be a good mother in this life. Amen.
|
12 >>