Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Dull Ache

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was jsut wondering if it is normal to have a dull ache on your left side between the tendon that connects to your leg and your pubic bone. I am 11 weeks pregnant and been having this all day does anyone know what it is??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Well i'm 12 weeks and my hips have been hurting so much...A really constant dull ache. It sounds kinda like maybe that's what it is for you too. Everything i'm reading says it's normal, but I go to the doctor tomorrow and i'm going to ask him about it anyway. I would love to take something for it, and I know tylenol is ok while preggy, but I hate taking anything unless I absolutely have to.
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2004
Community Volunteer
I'm 12 weeks and I have it too. The baby is growing and everything is stretching inside right now. I was a little worried too but the doc says it's perfectly normal.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I still have dull aches at 18 weeks! Doc said it is perfectly normal!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes, it's your body loosening for the baby to get out soon. That's another reason we get clumsy, because our joints and stuff are loose.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
l2at24 wrote:
yes, it's your body loosening for the baby to get out soon. That's another reason we get clumsy, because our joints and stuff are loose.

oh my god, I have dropped my work and house phone soooooooo many times. My boss thought I was mad the other day and I had to tell her no I just keep droppping stuff. I even broke one of my house phones. I have butter fingers!!!!!! Lol
|

I love to sleep on my stomach, I cant fall asleep any other way. During the night it bothers me and when I flip over I always get a cramp in my side. The last couple of nights ive been sleeping on my back then when I wake up I feel like my insides have stretched out in my sleep. Its weird.
|

How many months are you? It isn't recommended that u sleep on ur stomach or back! Try to teach yourself now to sleep on ur left side cuz soon ur belly will be way to big for n e other position plus it increases blood flow to the baby!
|

replied May 5th, 2010
I am just now 5 weeks. After a year of attempting to get preg. And after 1 ectopic preg and 2 m/c. I have a dull ache sometimes tingling feeling in my lower abdomen. I know this is normal but i wish the lord would just make me feel at ease.
|