Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Sexual Preference?

Is it normal to wonder about being intimate with another woman? I have been curious for a few years now, but never persued my curiosity. I am very very happy with my boyfriend, I do not think I can even fathom a normal relationship with another woman, but I do think about exploring the possibility of intimacy with one. Is this normal? Does this mean im bi?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Totally normal. First off - don't worry about labels. Don't pigeon hole yourself into gay or straight or bi. Instead - do what you feel right and what feels good to you. If guys turn you on and you enjoy being with them - awesome. If you think about girls, wonder what it would be like with them and the opportunity presents itself one day - give it a try. The worst that would happen is that you'll decide you don't like it. Which is totally cool too.

It is very possible that while you might fantasize about being with a woman, if the opportunity presented itself to you, you might think twice. I have fantazied about threesomes or doing things sexually that seem exciting - but i'm pretty sure that if I was ever in a position to try them i'd just chicken out. But its nice to think about them and get excited about them.

Ultimately - don't stress over whether wondering about what its like to be with another woman or dreaming about being with another woman or finding another woman attractive is more than it really is: a fantasy, a dream or enjoying seeing someone woman. If this is something you really want to pursue - give it a try. If not, just enjoy your private thoughts. Nothing wrong with either one Smile
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2009
Experienced User
Sexual preference is fine with me. I usually like just one person, and this is in my head, of course I like only one person. And I think that whatever comes is fine. Paying attention to other people is like a nasty and can only hinder. It really flaws.
|
Quick Reply