Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Is Going On With My Body? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Crying or Very sad well not pregnant this month. So I dont think so at least. Went to the bathroom ealier today and I was bleeding so I knew it was my period. It was a bit red but also brownish. Put in a tampon and that was the end of it. Had a little emotional outburst to my husband because I really want to be pregnant. Just went to the bathroom now and pulled out the tampon and the blood was a browny color. When I wiped nothing really came out. I know all this sounds really gross but I need to know is this my period or not?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Have u tested yet ??? Was it a normal period or if it was?
|

Experienced User
It may not be a period. Take a test and go from there. A lot of women get little bits of bleeding and general oogy stuff at the start of pregnancy.
|

Experienced User
Not sure. It came saturday night and was a bit reddish brown. It is still here but when I pull the tampon out it is more brown than reddish now. When I wipe there is not much coming out. Usually it lasts about 4 days but it is really light already and this is only the 2nd day.
|

Experienced User
Question For You....
Were you on birth control before you started trying to get pregnant.....If you were it could be that your body is just trying to get back in the swing of things.... Let me know but dont freak out.....Take a test or two....You never know!
|

Experienced User
I came off the bc in august. The first month my period was 3 days late and we had a little panic but the months after that they were right on time to the hour almost. Ths one came right on time but was the brownish reddish colour. Yes we are ttc.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I would make an appt. Just to be safe hun
|

Experienced User
I am going to wait to see how it is tonight and then do a test
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Just take a test cuz now u got us stressing lol.
|

Experienced User
Test cost alot though.
|

Experienced User
Dollar store:) they work very well just as well as most other ones. Most normal pregnancy tests can detect the hormone if you have missed a period. I think it's worth sanity to spend 99cents. I hope you are pregnant dear, good luck.
|

If you have a dollar store near you, you can get them for a dollar a piece. Also heb has them for 3.98.
Let us know what you find out.
|

Experienced User
Sorry I dont think our dollar stores sell them. I live in ontario, canada
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Go to a free clinic everyone has one of those, or a birthing center place like birthright or something
|

Experienced User
Dont think I am pregnant as it is coming out red now and still heavy.
|

Experienced User
Hey 'ko' sorry that it wernt your time this month! I dont know if it was mine either. I to was on bcp only for a month, then finished in aug. Its horrible waiting isnt it! I hope all goes well. ***babydust***

ps my tests are expensive here as well, or I would buy loads of em! Ha.
|

Experienced User
Where are you in england?
|

Experienced User
Yeah england, kent.. Im sure ive gone mad. Ive had to edit this post about 5 times now. Ok time for bed.Lol
|

Experienced User
My sister lives in skegness.
|

replied December 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Ok now the bleeding is borwn and almost gone. My period usually lasts for 5 days at least. What the heck is going on.
|
12 >>