Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Vaginal Bleeding, From Fingering Need Help Please!!! (Page 1)

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Me and my girlfriend were messing around mostly. Things went from good, to better as you can imagine...

...It was great...No complaining or anything.

Mine, and her, only problem is...That when I finger her...She tends to bleed. It's not my finger nails, because i've cut them. This has happened several times before.

She says she has no pains, and that it's not her period. This problem happened again tonight...And she's been off of her period since last week.

She's got no std's and neither do i. The sex we have is only between each other...And no one else.

She says that it becomes sore after she starts to bleed. She's not a virgin, and her hymens already been broken. I was wondering if the problem could be stemmed around her tightness...And the fact that she dry's up during sexual stimulation rather quickly.

I don't know if maybe when she dries up...If the friction of my fingers maybe breaks the skin around the orifice.

Other times when I went down on her...I tasted blood. This is still while she's off of her period.

Tonight she found 3 drops of blood on her panties...But my fingers show no sign of any kind of blood...Or bleeding.

Neither does my mouth after preforming oral sex on her.

If anyone can help us with this problem we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper C0nfus3d_Ab0ut_L1f3
|

replied December 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You definitely need lubrication when penetrating her with anything. She is getting tiny cuts. And it does hurt, probably burns too, especially if you keep fingering her and the cuts get irritated. Try to use a lubricant and see if it helps. She is probably getting dry because she is in pain. Hopefully she is honest with you and you're not hurting her by the way you're fingering her.
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Question?
I am on vacation visitng my girlfriend in ky that I haven't seen in a year. And on sat. Night penetration of three fingers happened.. And today is monday morning. I was too embarrassed to ask a nurse at the local hosptial about lesbian sexual stuff.. So I said instead a blank statment "penetration". I was wondering if I should still be bleeding heavily and after two days? Can someone answer this question?? I can't seem to find an answer to this question online and was wondering if anyone out there could help me. I go home on wed. Should I wait to see a local doctor in los angeles or should I go now to the local hospital and get it checked out?
|

replied February 6th, 2005
Same thing that happened to ur gf happened to me.
Let me know if u know what it is
|

replied February 10th, 2005
Go to a ob/gyn he or she could tell u
|

replied December 14th, 2006
Well..I was fingering my gf..And like I know shes still a virgin..
But like when I finger her...Is it possible that she would be not virgin anymore..Cos like my fingers are not that long...
But then today after I fingered her..Blood was comin out of her vagina..And like I asked her if she feels any pain she said no...Thats why we both think that its not my fingernails..Coz its not long too..

Im just wondering if the blood was because the hymen was broken..And if it will bleed again?? And the bleeding was only for like an hour..
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Ughh..
what! Dude the person at the top im having the legit same problem with my girlfriend and i just don't understand i taste the blood, it comes out of her, but no blood in the mouth or on the fingers if someone finds an anwser for this email me please. My girls been bleeding for two days and its def. not her period. Idk if im being to ruff or what not and she isn't tell me but someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Ughh..
ciulla1227 wrote:
what! Dude the person at the top im having the legit same problem with my girlfriend and i just don't understand i taste the blood, it comes out of her, but no blood in the mouth or on the fingers if someone finds an anwser for this email me please. My girls been bleeding for two days and its def. not her period. Idk if im being to ruff or what not and she isn't tell me but someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

As others said, it is probably an issue of either fingernails, being too rough in general, or lack of lubrication. The inside of the vagina is very delicate and can be cut pretty easily without the woman even feeling much pain.

Make sure she tells you if she is ever feeling pain. Sexual things often require communication and honesty. If she tends to be dry, you can buy some lubrication from the store.

Just to be on the safe side, she could always visit an ob-gyn. Better safe than sorry.
|

replied June 3rd, 2007
Someones Gotta Tell Me
ok so i was fingering my gf tonight.. and after we were done i noticed that my fingers were covered in dry blood... my gf isnt a virgin and i woulda thought her "cherry" had been "popped".. her period was over like a week and a half ago... i dont believe it was from my fingernails because there was quite a bit of blood? is it possible that her hymen hadnt been brokin by her previous having sex and that i broke it with my fingers?
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Someones Gotta Tell Me
NotSoSure20 wrote:
ok so i was fingering my gf tonight.. and after we were done i noticed that my fingers were covered in dry blood... my gf isnt a virgin and i woulda thought her "cherry" had been "popped".. her period was over like a week and a half ago... i dont believe it was from my fingernails because there was quite a bit of blood? is it possible that her hymen hadnt been brokin by her previous having sex and that i broke it with my fingers?

It's possible, but unlikely. Most girls tear their hymens long before they ever have sex. They usually break in childhood from things like running, jumping, masturbating, and using tampons. It usually does not hurt or bleed. However, some women have an unusually thick hymen that does not tear as easily. It's possible that your girlfriend is one of those few women. However, it is more likely that she had a tear from a fingernail or from being too dry.
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
When you finger a woman, she should feel wet. If she doesn't feel wet, it is probably hurting her. Never stick anything dry inside of a dry woman, it hurt a lot!!! Buy some lubricant. This is why she is bleeding--- the friction of dry fingers rubbing on a dry vagina. And she will be sore. Get your fingers wet with lube or spit, and if she starts to dry up, stop!! Work harder to get her aroused, use more lube, whatever you are doing isn't working...

She should be telling you this. Try to ask her how she's doing, if she's enjoying things, without putting pressure on her.
|

replied October 16th, 2012
not completely true. im naturally wet and never dry unless ijust had a shower and when im fingered i bleed. at first i thought it was just if it was deep rough fingering but just recently found out thats not the case. but i do not bleed from intercourse...dont get it.

yes if she is dry and his fingers are dry very likely to bleed. but this has only happened to me in the last few years. i plan on seeing my doctor next month about it. when i find out ill let u know. she could just have a very sensitive vaginal wall. i have a few friends that have that issue.
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Problems dont have to be sexually transmitted. her problems could be an infection, cell changes or menstrual problems. i would go to my local sexual health clinic and tell them my symptoms they will know what to do maybe look down below or give you some lube Smile
|

replied August 8th, 2007
Help
Me and my guy friend were having some fun yesterday aka fingering and i was really into it and was very wet so i figured that was a good enough luberication but after a lil while he took his fingers out and they were covered in blood and i was bleeding it only lasted a day but this has never happened before from fingering is something wrong with me? i am not a virgin and have had sex twice both times i did bleed tho im very confussed and its really upsetting me. please some one help
|

replied August 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
My advice as well is to go buy some lube! It hurts just thinking about it XD
|

replied October 29th, 2007
Same Here
All of these are pretty much that same question but mine is slightly different, I bleed almost everytime during sex with my gf and it's scary cuz it's usually a lot and it gets uncomfortable so I have to make her stop time over and over during before I bleed because I keep feeling like i have to go to the restroom. What does that mean?
|

replied October 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You as a male bleed? That's not normal at all. Neither men nor women should bleed during normal sex. You should get that looked in to.
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2007
Already Dealt With It
When I read your worry, I knew exactly what you felt like. As everytime I got fingered by my boyfriend or had sex I kept bleeding....So we worked it out that before he actually enters me he makes me really wet so I can't take any more I just got to have him inside me and I didn't bleed at all... So perhaps you can try something like that......Hope it helps......
|

replied January 26th, 2009
help
so my boyfriend fingered me the other day. and afterwards i notice i was bleeding. alot. its 3 days later and im still bleeding. its only light though.
did he break my hymen or something? im really scared
|

replied January 27th, 2009
Chlamydia
There is one infection known to cause bleeding after sex or in between periods. Symptoms of Chlamydia would be joint problems (swollen joints), excessive discharge, light bleeding after sex. In men, it's often rashes or discharge around or from the penis.

Before you get alarmed, it is not a dangerous infection while young. Go to an OB-GYN to get a diagnosis if you have symptoms anything like up above. They're mostly likely to just give you prescribed antibacterial pills.
|

replied February 14th, 2009
Question?
A about a week and a half ago, I bled heavily during and after my boyfried fingered me. Everytime since then, I have been bleeding lightly. Neither he nor I have an STD and we are in a mongamous relationship.

This is the first time that this has happened to him or me, and I am unsure as to if this is normal or not.
If anyone has any advice, please help.
Thank you.
|