Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hey Guys I Think I Might Need a Lil Advice!!!!?!?!?!? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
abortion right or wrong
right
wrong
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19
Hey guys I am new to this thing my names is lonely babbymama and what happened was me and my ex way older boyfriend were having sex like crazy without a condem of course I would always ask why we didnt after words and he would say we just mauled eachother which was true w never thought about till the end well any ways I know for a fact this guy is ral firtke cuz he al ready has 3 kids well we broke up 2 weeks ago nd I havnt had sex with any one lse I am 4 weeks late for my period I am showing all the signs of being pregnant and I have already had a miscarriage so I know what its is like the thing is despite all the signs I havnt taken a test and I willl but what do I do if I am pregnant ????? I have no baby daddy and I refuse to be that lonely grl wo has a baby to get with a guy we broke up for a reason and what do I tell this new guy I am seein???? Someone please what would you do ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I refuse to hae an abortion
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ok 1 u arent sure.. Settle down sweetie!
2 u answered ur own ?.... No abortion! :d
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I know how you feel hun! I was dating a guy for almost 3 months and then we broke up. About 2 wks later I found out I was pregnant! Well I told him and at first he was saying how he was gonna be there and all but now he wants nothing to do w/it! I don't believe in abortion either. I am 17 wks and 1 day pregnant. Oh btw I am 23. I know it will be hard but it is what I have to do!! I am the one who had sex not this baby so I will take care of him/her the best I can! You don't need a man to raise a baby. There is also the chose of adoption. How old are you? I would not tell the new bf anything until u take a test and know for sure! Goodluck and if u need someone to talk to I am here!
|

Experienced User
Well I don't believe in abortion because I view it as murder. However, since it is still legal it is your choice, and you must go with your beliefs. But I think you should def talk to a lot of people, do some research-get a lot of info both ways before deciding. Good luck. If you really don't want to raise the baby by your self (if you are preg) then have you thought about giving the baby up for adoption?
|

Thanx
Hey wow guys thanx for your advice but no I refuse to give it up for adoption I agree with the other lonely babbymama I had sex not the baby andi hav always said if it results out of my actions I will take responsiblity for it including this !!! I am 17
|

Well since your so young I hope you are not pregnant but if you are it good that you are willing to take care of your responsibilities! Next time remember use birth control and condoms so you won't be so stressed out! Good luck!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
We are all here to try to help you. I dont belive in abortions but it is always the persons decisions. I was raised that god isnt going to give you something that you cant bare or handle.. Good luck and if you need someone just let us know
|

to a Strong Woman
I think that the final choice is up to you. I think that you should be honest with the new boyfriend, if he truly loves you that he will understand, please believe this coming from a guy. And bravo for not having an abortion.
|

Experienced User
Stay Strong!!!!
Hey sweetie, you are probably really stressing out right now! But really the first thing you need to do is calm down! I know its hard and your mind is going crazy, but before you can even start worrying you need to take a pregnancy test. It only takes a couple of min. Whatever the results are then you can begin to make som choices. If you are pregnant, its a beautiful thing! I know you are young, but just think there will be something growing inside of you! And believe me its the best feeling in the world! Only you can deside what is best!!! Just remember we are all here for you!!! Let me know what the outcome is...Okay..Everything will be okay!!! Just dont forget to breathe!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had to vote no on that one. I have nothing against abortions, but you already stated that you have. Therefore, abortion simply isn't for you.

Hence, it is time to seek other resources. Look for programs that assist young pregnant women, start looking into child support rules, or even consider an adoption if you don't want an abortion.
|

replied December 10th, 2004
Re: to a Strong Woman
hubbcap wrote:
i think that the final choice is up to you. I think that you should be honest with the new boyfriend, if he truly loves you that he will understand, please believe this coming from a guy. And bravo for not having an abortion.

welll I just met the new guy so he may leave which is understandable and no I am not going to take my baby daddy to court my mom didnt need help with me I dont need help with mine I took a test last night it was positive I am going monday to see a real doc and find out for sure I am going to take on my own responsibilities and god is with me !!!!!
|

I think the father has a right to know! Let him decide if he wants to be there! It is not your choice!!
|

Sorry if that was harsh! Congrats on your pregnancy!!
|

newmommy23 wrote:
sorry if that was harsh! Congrats on your pregnancy!!

he told me when we were together that he absolutely doesnot want another kid !!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes but its not right to not tell him!
|

You should at least tell him and then if decides to be an idiot and flake it was him not you! How are you going to explain to your child when they ask where is daddy? Well hunny I never told him about you? I can tell my child your daddy decided he didn't want to be here not I never told him! It is up to you but just my advice. You don't want your child to resent you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
He is just as much involved in this. Regardless of whether he wants to be involved or not, when the child is born, both of you have the duty to meet its needs. If he tries to shrink out of this, remember that he is not doing that to you, but to your newborn.
|

Honestly hun, youd be a fool if you didn't go for child support. Who cares what your mom did and didnt do (good for her on being able to without help). This someone elses child, too. He helped make him..Even though he said 'i dont want another'. His ass should have worn a condom regardless if your two were all over each other like flies on poop. There is always time in the heat of the moment to prepare for certain things. I think he should know about this child even if he decides to stay out of. I agree with newmommy. At least she can 'i told him about you and he decided to stay away'.

Im sorry if i'm being harsh. But this child needs all the love and support he/she can get from both parents..Whether he wants to be there or not. He can pay for his doings without having to be there. Times are changing and its getting more expensive (i believe) to have a child. Every little bit helps.
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Hey guys I went to my old town to see my ex this last weekend thats why I wasnt here all weekend he wouldnt even make the time to see me he was to busy with his new girlfriend and I told him it was important that we saw eachother so I had to tell him on the phone and he said that he dosnt beleive me it is someone elses and then he hung up on me !!!! So I htink we know what that means !!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Ok well I know I am one of the only people here with this opinion. Abortion is not wrong, nor is it right. It's an individual choice. I have had friends who have decided to keep children and not keep children just the same for different reasons and different circumstances. You do need to do some soul searching and make sure it is a choice you can live with. I don't think it's right for anyone to tell you they believe in it or they don't. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. You need to think and feel your way through this one/
|
12 >>