Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

I'm New!

Hi, just joined all of you! I am a 30 year old ( that sounds old!) stay at home mommie with a 20 month old son and am 8 weeks pregnant! Just thought i'd say hi. No questions at this point.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hi! I'm lana, 24, married, sahm to two dds 9 mos. And 29 mos. Welcome to our lovely home. :d
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hello parents of cole. I'm jess 25yrs, 11 weeks preggo with my first and i'd like to be a stay at home something, but i'm a precious metal broker. I live in lovely montreal. Welcome to our loverly forum!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hello hello, im also a sahm to my son, sami who is 4 on wed!!! Im due in march. 18. 3 miscarriages due to chemical dependency. Marrying their daddy on jan 2!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Welcome
my name is tanya im a stay at home mom of 5 children and im preggo now with the 6th im due may 23. Welcome and congrats
|

Experienced User
Welcome and congrats. I'm becky, 22, not preg. But i'm here if you ever need anything!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Welecome!! I am stephanie 23 yrs old and soon to be single mom! I am 17 wks and I day pregnant w/my first due may 18th. You will love this site! All the women are awesome! If you need anything let me know and congrats on the little one!!
|

Experienced User
Hi parents of cole. I'm sky im 23, married for 5 years mommy to my 2 maniacs cade & cash 23 weeks pregnant with my third boy. My husband and I are both stay at home parents. We have a lot of fun, i'm not on all the time because my husbands always playing poker, but if you need anything let me know. Its good to have you. Cool
|

All of you are so kind! Like I said, this is my second child, but what I didnt add is my first child was born with a diaphragmatic hernia. It wasnt discovered until birth. So, he was life flighted to uva and had very slim odds of living --- but he did! He still has some problems (reflux, poor weight gain, poor eating, etc.) I am really anxioius about this pregnancy but am trying not to let to show to family. They are worried enough!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
parentsofcole wrote:
all of you are so kind! Like I said, this is my second child, but what I didnt add is my first child was born with a diaphragmatic hernia. It wasnt discovered until birth. So, he was life flighted to uva and had very slim odds of living --- but he did! He still has some problems (reflux, poor weight gain, poor eating, etc.) I am really anxioius about this pregnancy but am trying not to let to show to family. They are worried enough!

everything will be okay. Just keep your faith and the angels will do the rest. We are here if you need us for anything at all. To vent or just talk or just for re asurrance
|

Experienced User
Hello And Welcome!!!
My name is danielle I am 19 and my husband and I are expecting in late may or june! Congrats on your new little one! Im sure everything will be fine
:d
|

tazzy d wrote:
parentsofcole wrote:
all of you are so kind! Like I said, this is my second child, but what I didnt add is my first child was born with a diaphragmatic hernia. It wasnt discovered until birth. So, he was life flighted to uva and had very slim odds of living --- but he did! He still has some problems (reflux, poor weight gain, poor eating, etc.) I am really anxioius about this pregnancy but am trying not to let to show to family. They are worried enough!

everything will be okay. Just keep your faith and the angels will do the rest. We are here if you need us for anything at all. To vent or just talk or just for re asurrance

thank you! I agree, I am trying to let god handlt this! You must have your hands full with 5 and another on the way. How in the world do you do it? Shocked
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
parentsofcole wrote:
tazzy d wrote:
parentsofcole wrote:

thank you! I agree, I am trying to let god handlt this! You must have your hands full with 5 and another on the way. How in the world do you do it? Shocked

day by day. And its like a job. You just set a routine and you get use to it.
|
Quick Reply