Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Blister In Mouth?? Won't Go Away

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
So i've had this thing on the inside of my mouth for about a month. It came during a very stressful time (election) and the day after I had oral sex with someone. Looked like a small white pimple surrounded by red on the inside of my mouth. Then it turned into a small blister that popped after a few days. After some reading, this sounded pretty much like a fever blister. But this is where I get worried. After the initial burst, the blister would form again...And pop. Form again and pop. (total of 3 times). Then it just turned sore for a few days. Now i'm noticing that it's turned into bigger blister/sack. I can feel that it has liquid inside it. Not painful at all. Anyone have any clues as to what's going on? Help...Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Blister
Maybe you might of bit the inside of your mouth. Worst case you might have gotten something from the oral sex, but the only thing is I don't think it would have showed up that soon. If you keep getting it I would go to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
|

replied August 17th, 2009
I have the same symptom!!! Did you ever get an answer from a doc or anyone??? Please inform. Thank you!!!
|

replied August 18th, 2009
It is definitely not from the oral sex you described as the symptoms would have taken more time before showing up. Go see a doctor.
|

replied February 26th, 2010
blister in mouth
Maybe syphl.or coxsackie virus/ hoof, mouth disease either way you need to see doctor for correct antibiotic.
|

replied July 5th, 2011
i have same you have sisease in my mouth like pimple and have white!not painful..what should i do?
|

replied June 10th, 2013
I have this blister thing in my mouth too.. I've popped it 3 times with a pin and clear liquid kinda jelly stuff comes out and also some yellow liquid.. Pretty gross.. It keeps filling back up.. What is it.. It doesn't hurt at all
|