Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Signs And Symptoms?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I have been on yasmin birth control since july. I have had this boyfriend for about a month now. We have been having unprotected sex about every other day now.
For the past few days I have felt nauseous and lightheaded, faint, and dizzy. I have not fainted or thrown up but I often have strong urges to.
My last period was light and short ( about 3 days) as opposed to the normal 5.
I am wondering if I might be pregnant. My period is not due for atleast a week and a half, and I do not know what I should do. Any suggestions? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Experienced User
Okay so you had your last period about 3 weeks ago?
And you have been having sex w/o a condomn for the last 4 weeks?

I would say you're probably ok, and just getting sick, unless you have been having sex w/o a condomn for the last 7 weeks, then I would say that your last period could have been implantation bleeding. I know its hard but I would wait it out and see if you have this coming up period. If you really are impatient you can buy a first response urine test and it says it will detect the preg w/in 4-5 days before your next period. Good luck!
|

replied December 7th, 2004
We really have never used a condom and we were at it before I got my lst period. Thank you though.
|