Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnancy

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok I am soo worried right now. Me and my boyfriend were dry humping about two weeks ago before he broke up with me and i've been completely paranoid about being pregnant. I was wearing black dress pants and underwear and he was wearing boxers and jeans. Please!!! Help me out i've been worried about this ever since that day. Ever since then i've realized that i'll never do that again! And the last time I had my period was on noverber 11.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I must be from another planet...But what exactly is dry humping??? By your explanation, it doesnt sound like you can get pregnant wearing clothes.

But if you want to be on the safe side, take a test or a blood test.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Re: Pregnancy
jessicahuynh wrote:
ok I am soo worried right now. Me and my boyfriend were dry humping about two weeks ago before he broke up with me and i've been completely paranoid about being pregnant. I was wearing black dress pants and underwear and he was wearing boxers and jeans. Please!!! Help me out i've been worried about this ever since that day. Ever since then i've realized that i'll never do that again! And the last time I had my period was on noverber 11.

no chance to be pregnant sorry to be the one to tell you but if you had your clothes on he didnt insert inside of you.
|

Are you sure i've heard on other sites and stuff there may be a chance, but they're just really really slim
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I'm assuming dry humping is simply the actions of sex, but with clothes on....Destress, there is no way you could be pregnant.
|

Experienced User
No worries....Chances are very slim. Acutally next to nothing....
|

Well i've been looking around and seems like I have nothing really to worry about. So thanks you all you guys for your reassurance. I dont think I should have even asked
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
jessicahuynh wrote:
well i've been looking around and seems like I have nothing really to worry about. So thanks you all you guys for your reassurance. I dont think I should have even asked

i was always told if you dont know ask.... That way you learn
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Of course you should have asked. If you're worried about something then ask, no one will laugh at you....That's why we're all here, to help each other out...
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Trust me, I wasn't laughing. I was trying to understand what dry humping was and how some get pleasure from it. I also don't see how one can get pregnant with this act while the clothes are .O.N.

But I do have to say..This kind of goes along with 'can I get pregnant if my boyfriend plays with me with his finger?' I read that in an old 17 magazine...And the reply to that was 'honey, if you're going to get pregnant, it won't be from his finger.'
|