Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

How to Stop Bleeding From Teeth?

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I have had a serious problem in my teeth as whenever I do brush my teeth, most of the time it is started bleeding even if I put a very gentle pressure on my teeth. While eating something I feel my teeths are very week. Please bestow your valuable suggestion so that I can rectify my problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sumit_roy
|

replied October 21st, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
The only thing I can thinkis that it can be a gum infection or something. You should really get an appt with the dentist to find out.
|

Gum Bleeding
You probably having gum inflammation or problem with your perio. You should make an app with a dentist and more likely you will need to get peridex to rinse your mouth with
|

Do you brush on a regular basis? I know sometimes I miss a session or two and the next time a vigorously brush they bleed like crazy. Keep up and never miss a brushing they should grow tough and stop bleeding. If they do bleed and it hurts try using flouride and floss. Might be an infection, but brush through it. I know it hurts, but brush on and your gums should harden up. Just my experience.
|

replied January 6th, 2004
You probably have gum disease. Sounds gross doesn't it. I was shocked to find out I had it about a year ago. I don't even have a cavity, how in heck am I going to get gum disease? You can get it from not flossing, which I neglected to do. Make sure you go see your dentist.
|

replied January 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Bleeding gums can also be a sign of vitamin deficiencies.
|

replied January 10th, 2004
Experienced User
Bleeding Gums
Sounds like you have gingivitis, you need to see a dentist pronto. They may have to cut some of the gums away. That happened to me many years ago. Good luck
|

replied May 25th, 2012
only when brush my teeth is bleeding from last three month but no pain, infection & burning. overall my teeth condition is weel.
|

replied October 15th, 2012
dental problem
sir,

my teeth is infected of bad breath and also come blood in my teeth, please give advise to protect our teeth
|

replied October 15th, 2012
Its should happening because of Gingivitis or Periodontitis Causes. So take appointment with doctor.
|

replied August 24th, 2013
i no have pain in my teeth but is very bed smell in my mouth,,and when i brush and then come bleed,,give me some advise what i have to do?/
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Dr. Nancy Aharon
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile