Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Smokingshrinks Your Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Smile you poor smokers (that are male) I just read a topic on a website that smoking actualy thins the blood out in ur penis so you lose size ! Enjoy the fact

and ppl ask me why I dont smoke Twisted Evil
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Smoking does all kinds of things. Have you ever smoked? Didn't think so. People who have never been regular smokers don't understand how addicting it is! I am sure that all of us smokers if given the choice would go back and never start! But we can't do that now can we?
|

replied December 5th, 2004
:d yes I smoked for a hole 2 years fromw en I was 12 to 4 mounths ago and let me tell u it was a peace of piss :d

wasnt that hard inface easy.

Personaly I think smokers are discustting smelly vile people.
And dont argue with me its my opinion liek u like men with big dicks

but thats just me tho

and enjoy my fact
|

replied December 6th, 2004
Werd ?
I've been smoking for 4 1/2 yearz, and i'm still built like-a horse Embarassed
where have u red that Laughing
|

Blah
Hey noto imma email ya
|

Lol
Smile its not a major loss of size just a few mm but still some ppl could be small and wonder why there going down
|

replied September 17th, 2008
does smoking cigarettes make your penis smaller or smoking weed, cause I smoke a lot of weed.
|

replied September 19th, 2008
This is an inexcusable amount of idiotic posts in this thread. Don't you all think that aybe it is time to mature a little bit?
|

replied April 8th, 2012
no seriously does it shrink your penis im 14 and damnnot that big people i need to know if its just like gonna grow or not i will stop smoking
|
Quick Reply