Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Tazzy's E-shower!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay, so we are hosting an online baby shower for tazzy. We need to know what days and times work best for everyone, so that most of us can be on here at the same time. She is not due until may, so we could wait a month or 2... She will be registering at shops online, and then we can shop and have stuff mailed to her house. If you have any idea's of fun stuff we can do together online, please list it. Any games, etc.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Oh by the way, m-f 8-3 work best for me, but I can always get on here in the evenings or on the weekends if need be!
|

Experienced User
That sounds like alot of fun. Depends on when it is I will be able to be on. We find out on monday if were going to have the baby early or not.
|

Experienced User
Omg you girls are so awesome, seriously, because they threw me a small one, too over @ the teen pregnancy forum! I got a buncha clothes now for her, haha, all I need left are all the "material" things ;] I love this forum!!
|

replied December 4th, 2004
Experienced User
M-f, anytime after 400 most of the time...And sat. And sun. Morn till 3 or eve.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It depends when it is... I mean, isn't she not due til...May? Or something? My schedule now is much different from what it will be after christmas.
|

Experienced User
I leave school to go home this week and my computer has to stay here Sad my computer at home is sooooooo slow, so I don't know how often I can get on, untill I come back, in mid-january!!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Since you guys are doing it I will let you decide on the date and time
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Tazzy hun, let us know when and we'll be here Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yea let us know..Im game for anytime anyday
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Next semester all my classes start at 10 am and are over by 1pm mon. - thurs. So i'm free anytime in the afternoons, fridays, saturdays, and sundays Smile just lemme know girl :d
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Okay so far I have registered at ***,***,and *** the reg.# for babiesrus is 84497405. My name is tanya dodson and the date I put was my due dat may 23, 2005. It was hard to choose stuff because I had to do neutral stuff since I dont know the sex of the baby yet. Also I spoke to james tonight and we both decided on care bears. Walmart was the only place that carried that. So whatever you guys want to do I dont care... Good luck because I had a hard time doing the registry.. Also I think we will wait until after the holidays and pick a date then. That way everyones schedules arent off the wall. And things will be calmed down by then a little bit more, and maybe the forum wont be so slow that night. Any other ideas or opinions let me know
|