Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Weird Bumps On/around Penis Area.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
There are some weird bumps around there, kinda like pimples but they don't have anything in them. I've had them for as long as I can remember. I don't know what they are, and I don't know of any symptoms, and i've never had sex. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2004
I was just about to post a new topic when I saw this.. I have near the same symptoms as that. Mine are small bumps that dont really hurt, ive had them for as long as I can remember aswell. I have also not had sex. A different thing is that there is usually one hair growing out of the ones on my scrotum..
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Dude, I have the exact same thing as you and I have no clue what it is. But I havent had sex
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Hmm I wonder what the hell it is... Any one have any ideas
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Experienced User
It is most likely folliculitis.

Folliculitis is very common in the areas you have both described due to the combination of warmth, moisture and rubbing that occurs as a result of close fitting underwar.

I suggest you do a search on folliculitis and compare the description with your particular situation

mike
|

replied December 9th, 2004
Experienced User
If this isn't what you have, it is possible your mother gave you hpc when she gave birth to you and these are warts.... Just another idea.
|

replied December 31st, 2004
I have the same thing. Mine are little while dots that are on my penis and theres some that are under the head of the penis. I did research on this, and it is normal. It is a condition that many men have. It isnt an std, its just a skin condition. If you stop masterbating for a few days, it will appear to look smaller. Just some advice:)
|

replied January 18th, 2005
I was worried about them too, but they havn't done anything in a few weeks, I think its just the hair follicles, especially if you shave.
|

replied May 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey
Yea I am a girl, but I think I have them too. I have never made genital contact, yet I have these like bumps evenly spread around my vagina and they dont hurt and I think I have had them ever since I was like 3 lol. I think its just like normal tissue but I cant be sure.
|

replied May 15th, 2005
Its porbably friction from the constant rubbing together
|