Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Condom Stuck, Vaginal Bleeding.... (Page 1)

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Oh my gosh!
The other day I had sex and when he was doing it from behind he came and then pulled out, when he pulled out the condom slipped off and got stuck a little inside me can I get pregnant? And is there a chance a little semen leaked out? And also I started to bleed a little when I went to the bathroom and wiped after we had sex. Now today i'm bleeding as if i'm coming on my period. The last time I had my period was nov. 16- nov 22 what is going on I need advice!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2004
Advanced Support Team
You may have a tear or something which blleding in that case could be normal.. Also did you get all of the condom out... Third if semen did leak there is always a possibility of getting pregnant... And fourth if you still dont feel right you can always go to your doctors.. Good luck
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ditto.
|

Experienced User
It's possible to get pregnant from this - you can take the morning after pill up to 72 hours later. Is the bleeding very heavy? If it's just light it's probably a little tear, nothing to worry about - tell him to be gentler next time! Wink
|

Yes, he took the condom out with no problem. It's just I don't know if semen came out of the condom and when I moved and got up the sheets was slight damp after we had sex so I don't know if semen got inside of me. I'm still kinda bleeding not heavy anymore, but when I wipe there is blood and I don't want to take the day after pill I hate pills so i'm gonna wait it out. And also the thing is I don't get pregnant easily because I had unprotected sex plenty of times before and haven't got pregnant ever since I was 15. I hope I can get pregnant , but I don't think I can due to a former pregnancy in which I had an abortion.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Just because you had an abortion that has no reason why you cant get pregnant again unless there where medical conditions that happened during the abortion that will prevent you from ever having children again.. Anyway btw. You can always get pregnat you just have been lucky not to get pregnant.. And another thing I hope that this is the same partner since 15 because if not stay on the look out for std's or something more severe. Having different partners does have a reflection on your life. But anyways good luck hun
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Girl!! Do not trust that you will not get pregnant cuz you didn't before. I had unprotected sex w/my ex-fiance for almost 2 yrs and for almost a yr w/an ex. My last ex bf and I were together for 3 mths had unprotected sex twice and now I am pregnant. Would you be ok w/being pregnant?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
ceecee4u wrote:
yes, he took the condom out with no problem. It's just I don't know if semen came out of the condom and when I moved and got up the sheets was slight damp after we had sex so I don't know if semen got inside of me. I'm still kinda bleeding not heavy anymore, but when I wipe there is blood and I don't want to take the day after pill I hate pills so i'm gonna wait it out. And also the thing is I don't get pregnant easily because I had unprotected sex plenty of times before and haven't got pregnant ever since I was 15. I hope I can get pregnant , but I don't think I can due to a former pregnancy in which I had an abortion.

don't think that way- you'll get preggo when you least expect it! I had a condom get stuck in me too years ago and had a little tear so it could be that. Go to the doc's and check it out though.
|

Experienced User
ceecee4u wrote:
i'm still kinda bleeding not heavy anymore, but when I wipe there is blood and I don't want to take the day after pill I hate pills so i'm gonna wait it out.

you'd rather have 9 months of pregnancy or an abortion than take a pill??? Oh dear.

ceecee wrote:
and also the thing is I don't get pregnant easily because I had unprotected sex plenty of times before and haven't got pregnant ever since I was 15.

and? Just because you haven't got pregnant before doing this doesn't mean you won't now? 27% of women get pregnant in a year of using the withdrawal method for crying out loud; go on, take a guess at how much higher the rate is without withdrawal.

ceecee wrote:
I hope I can get pregnant , but I don't think I can due to a former pregnancy in which I had an abortion.

sterility from aborting is *very, very* rare - you're more likely to become sterile from childbirth. I'd be shocked if you were infertile. Ever been checked out by a doc or are you just playing russian roulette?

Honey, if you want to get pregnant you are going the right way. If you don't 1) take emergency contreception. 2) go to your local sexual health clinic and work out what method of b/c suits you.
|

Yes!!!!! And No!!!!!!!!!!!:(
I would be so happy it's just.... I don't think I can... I pray I can becuase I really want kids now or in the future. And unfortunately he's not the same guy when I was 15 he's someone i've been seeing since early this year and we never have unprotected sex. And no no no I do not sleep around at all i'm still on one hand!
|

Reply2:you'd rather have 9 months of pregnancy or an abortion than take a pill??? Oh dear.

Yes I would rather be pregnant than take a pill who woudn't! Anyways I would never have another abortion so that's out of the ? All 2gether and I don't take pills so that's never an option for me so I hope that answered your ?
|

Well if u r pregnant congrats!! Good luck hun.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was with my husband for over 6 years, and never got pregnant. Then we had 2 surprise baby's back to back. Be careful girl.
|

Extremely eHealthy
How old are you ceecee?
|

I Am...
I am 20 yrs old. Thanks I need the luck I have days where I wanna be pregnant and days I don't wanna be pregnant. All i'm worried about is graduating college right now, but if I happen to get pregnant during my college yrs. I will keep my baby and continue to go 2 school. I appreciate everyone responding with positive feedback and i'm sorry if I take long to write back it's because of my dumb computer, but I will respond asaic (as soon as I can) eventually lol!
|

ceecee4u wrote:
yes, he took the condom out with no problem. It's just I don't know if semen came out of the condom and when I moved and got up the sheets was slight damp after we had sex
the dampness on the sheets could have been from you or from both of you. During sex, you're both probably sweating as well as discharging various fluids. It's not necessarily semen.
Quote:
and also the thing is I don't get pregnant easily because I had unprotected sex plenty of times before and haven't got pregnant ever since I was 15.
your fertility various at times but as your still relatively young, your fertility should be quite high.
Quote:
I hope I can get pregnant , but I don't think I can due to a former pregnancy in which I had an abortion.
as moira has pointed out the chances of you becoming infertile or sterile from an abortion are quite rare. Much, much more women are made sterile from childbirth than from abortions.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ceecee--if you are having indifferences about becoming pregnant, I would wait and finish school.
|

ceecee4u wrote:
reply2:you'd rather have 9 months of pregnancy or an abortion than take a pill??? Oh dear.

Yes I would rather be pregnant than take a pill who woudn't!
i, for one, would not "rather be pregnant than take a pill". Taking a pill is infinetely easier than pregnancy and childbirth. It is even more easily when you consider the fact that the pills are sooo small that often, I drop them and have trouble picking them back up again.
Quote:
I don't take pills so that's never an option for me so I hope that answered your ?
there are other methods of contraception where pills are not involved. There is the shot, taken 3 times a year. The patch which is worn discreetly for 3 weeks but is not recommended for anyone overweight. A lot of younger women enjoy the patch because they tend to be small enough to wear it, it's easily hideable, and you don't have to remember to do something everyday, just once a week. The nuva (sp?) ring which is easily inserted into the vagina and taken out when it is time to have a period. Many women have really found that the nuva ring is preferrable to the pill because they don't have to remember it every day and it's not on their mind all the time. It has also been tested to have high success rates. There is also the option of iud's. Any healthcare provider that you talk to can give you a list of options that don't include pills but are still very reliable and can help you decide which is right for you. Then, you have your condoms, sponges, caps, spermicides, and foams which have a higher failure rate but when coupled together can keep you safe from experiencing an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy.

I would encourage you to go to your doctor for this information and they should be able to help you choose a better method of contraception.
|

Re: I Am...
ceecee4u wrote:
i am 20 yrs old. Thanks I need the luck I have days where I wanna be pregnant and days I don't wanna be pregnant.
I went through something similar when I was 20, in fact, I am the only one out of my group of friends who did not get pregnant at 20. (i did experience an ectopic pregnancy when I was 21 and had to have an abortion but it seemed as though my friends purposefully got pregnant). I can tell you that it is a phase and it will pass. When I thought I wanted to have a child, I remember it as such a strong feeling but then after I turned 22 and I look back on that time, I am very, very glad that I did not act on those feelings. You will be too.
Quote:
all i'm worried about is graduating college right now, but if I happen to get pregnant during my college yrs. I will keep my baby and continue to go 2 school.
best of luck with that. I do hope that you are part of only 2% of women who find that this is possible.
|

replied December 4th, 2004
Well...
Well, I was on birth controls pills for about a year and it made me tired and sick because I always forgot to take my pill on time, I doubt I will be pregnant i'm just paranoid for no reason I bet, but I am going to finish school not matter what the turn out is. I really appreciate everyone's advice i'm really taken each comment in constructive criticism feedback. I will keep you guys posted if I do get pregnant, but I strongly doubt I will be pregnant after this encounter... Will just have to see in 2 more weeks if my friend red (period)comes to visit1 lol
|
12 >>