Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Simply Curious. (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I do not think i'm pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I know this. I'm not asking if I am pregnant. But i've always wondered. Lol

when your boobs hurt when you are pregnant, what does it feel like........I've never had sore boobs with my period, so saying it feels like that would leave me wondering. Lol. If anyone can explain what the soreness or pain feels like, it would relieve my curiosity. Lol thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
I've never been pregnant, and don't think I am now.....I get extremely sore boobs during my period though!!

You'll know the pain when your running down a set of stairs!! Oh man!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
They are very tender. Kind of like 2 huge bruises. Well, if you have huge boobs. But, it hurts to be touched. You can't lay on your stomach, sides or back without excruciating pain or at least some pain. You cannot go without a bra. And it takes about five minutes to put your bra on. You have to guard your chest from people, walls, tables anything that could potentially come in contact, even just a brush. Including yourself, guarding yourself. Lightly patting in the shower and after the shower. It really hurts. Until after you have your baby, and your milk comes in. Then it doesn't seem like it was really that bad after all. Laughing hope that gives you some idea. Laughing
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Mine are not sore n e more thank god just really heavy!!
|

Thank you so much. The reason I am asking is bc my boobs hurt so bad and i'm tryin to eliminate things that it couldn't be. Lol. I can't even touch them.....Like, I am a 34 dd, and even a bra hurts right now. They hurt the most going around them, and on the sides and tops, and like, where my arm connects with them. Now, I know i'm not pregnant bc I don't have unprotected sex, and I just don't have that 'feeling'. I've thought I was pregnant twice before and it turned out I wasn't. I don't feel that way now. I feel normal, lol. So I truely do not think I am. But my boobs hurt soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, I refuse to let mitch touch them, and that is killing him. Lol.

They've never ever hurt before. Like, I could pick them up by the nipples and shake them a thousand times and it wouldn't hurt. But man ol man, i'm in some pain right now. And it's not even when i'm touching them......Like, sometimes out of the blue they will just ache for no reason. This started about four days ago. Sad
|

How old r u?
|

Hahahahahahaha. You're funny. I really don't feel preggy though!!!! My period is due at the end of this weeks, so we'll find out, lol. I don't think i'm preggy though! I just cant touch my damn boobs! Lol. They feel sunburnt and ache and I am miserable! Lol
|

I'm 19. 20 in august. Lolol. Smile
|

There goes that idea. N e weight gain or loss? Are you wanting to be pregnant?
|

Lol. No, I don't want to be pregnant. I'm not ttc, but if it happened, I would be the most excited mommy around. Lol. I'm not under any stress or anything. It just started to hurt about four days ago.....I noticed that they were really sensitive, and they've never been before bc I don't get soreness with my period. And since then it hasn't let up at all. It's gotten even worse since then......Like, they will throb for no reason, and when you touch them, omg. Lol but rubbing them gently sometimes will alleviate the pain a little bit. I dont' know. I'm confused!
|

Oh, and no weight gain or loss.......I've been at this weight for the last year, lol i'm 5'5 and 135 lbs. I know, that's a bit big for my height, but if I lost five lbs I would be in heaven! Lol
|

I think you shoud go see ur doc. It could be ur mammary glands or something?!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nope. She's pregnant. That's how I felt. :p
|

I'm not pregnant! Lol. You wanna make a bet on it? Hahahaha
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, yeah. Just take a test.
|

I'm not supposed to get my period until the 7th. (next tuesday) so I shouldnt test now. Besides. It would be a waste of money, since I am goin to get my period. I would know if I was pregnant! Lol I turely 100% don't think I am. If I had a feeling it would be a different story! Lol
|

Experienced User
You don't necessarily have to have a "feeling"!!!!! Even using protection you can be pregnant!! Take a first response test!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Look blue. She's in denial. So, just don't talk about it anymore. She'll get the 'feeling when she's about 5 months and gets kicked in the ribs! Laughing Laughing
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hehehehe, sorry heathergirl, can't agree with you here. I think you are pregnant too!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ditto
and you are going to have a baby girl
they always let themselves be known sooner.....
|
12 >>