Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Opinions Needed...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
Ok, well this is a two part question...

First: did any of u notice a change in your nipples when u were pregnant or before u found out ur were pregnant. Cuz i'm not sure if I am yet, but i've noticed a change and I was wondering if that was something that happened to any of u.

Second: have any of ur noticed that even before u realized u were pregnant u seemed very protective of ur stomach area? Cuz i've noticed that I tend to sit or walk with my hand on my stomach, like i'm shielding something. I mean I know this could be just a mental thing, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that.

Anyways, that's all I have to ask at the moment. Any input will be helpful Smile thanks

- v
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nipples not really
tummy of course! Jim and ronnie and sami are also protective....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
The thing is, I don't even know if i'm preggo for sure, but I don't even notice i'm doing it sometimes. But I was at the clinic last week and some old ladies were looking at me, making me realize what I was doing... Sometimes i'm play-fighting with my room mates and I notice that the first thing I protect is my stomach. Is that normal for someone who's not sure yet? Is it just in my mind?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yea when I wasnt positive I was I was super protective, even once when it was a false alarm (right before suni)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ok, so it's not just me, I talked to another girl and she says she does it too, so it must just be a woman thing. I'm starting to notice it more now that I realized I do it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Has anyone ever experienced that first part cuz I just wanna know if i'm being paranoid or not...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Have you tested? I didnt notice any changes in my nipples. And I guess now I am protective of my stomach, but wasnt until I found out.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I tested, but the tests I got were crappy cheap ones. So I don't think they worked very well... But i'm being sent some good ones, and I should be getting them tomorrow I hope.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good for you. How old are you? Ar eyou ttc?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm 18. I wasn't ttc, but if i'm preggo i'll be the happiest woman in the world. Smile it may be unplanned but i've wanted it for so long.

- .V
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well thats good. Are you ready for a baby? Are you married? I hope you get what you want.
|
Quick Reply