Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Discharge? Pregnant? Im Only 17! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My period is 2 weeks late, I went to the birth control center and got a pregnancy test done a week ago cuz I was being paranoid and it came up negative but I was told it might be too early and to come back in a week.. I went back and they are closed, I dont have the money to buy a home pregnancy test so I have to wait until monday now. Anyways.. The last probbaly 3 weeks I have had alot of discharge, this is gonna sound gross but I could feel it coming out and theres usually so much that it feels like im actually getting my period but when I go to check its not blood. And probably about 3 weeks ago I started getting cramps and pains like I usually do a little while before I get my period.. They went away in about a week and I never got my period tho.. I dont have any other symptoms at all and was wondering peoples opinions, because its drivin me crazy not being able to go and take the test to find out!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mayer4567
|
Users who thank mayer4567 for this post: KGBafterYOU 

replied December 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Umm I would wait and see im 2 weeks late too but I dont go to the gyno and see
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 1st, 2004
Hey
Will,.. To me I think you are pregant but thats my opion sorry if that scares you
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 1st, 2004
It doesnt really scare me all that much, I dont know why! I just dont like the suspense of having to wait and not knowing. C

but, can I ask why you think I am???? Is the discharge a sign/symptom???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 22nd, 2011
im experiencing it too. and i'm soparanoid. but im sure nothing happened to me and my boyfriend.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
mayer4567 wrote:
it doesnt really scare me all that much, I dont know why! I just dont like the suspense of having to wait and not knowing. C


oh I definitely know what u mean. I've been waiting 29 days so far (since my missed period) and I still don't know. Good luck finding out. I hope u don't have to wait too long
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 1st, 2004
Ya I know, I wish id either get my period, or have sumthing confirmed! Lol..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Dollar stores have pregnancy test for $1~~!!!! You can always try that!! Good luck!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 4th, 2004
Still no period...Today I had sex and it hurt which is really unusual, like im talking after about hmm 4 min I had to tell him to stop cuz it hurt.. And this will seem gross but it smells extremely bad down there!!! Both these things really unusual.. I also noticed im gaining weight lately..That part is prolly just my constant fast food and my mind thinking im pregnant... But I dunno, does any of what im saying make sense or point towards being pregnant or not being pregnant
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 25th, 2012
It sounds like you might have a vaginal infection. I only say that because I had those same symptoms and when I went to the doctor thats what I was told. Its ok you'll only take medication for a full week and no sex during the week your under the medication.

well hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 1st, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
I would hope that she got this taken care of already, considering she posted 7 1/2 years ago.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 4th, 2012
It sounds more like a bacterial infection than a pregnancy. You should probably go see a doctor to get antibiotics before it gets worse
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 4th, 2004
I've heard of getting a thich, creamy discharge during pregnancy.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 4th, 2004
Whoops, I meant thick, lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 7th, 2004
Discharge isnt as often anymore, still no period

is it possible to not have any symptoms at all?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 7th, 2004
My first pregnancy I had no symptoms besides missin period only I didnt realize until I went to the doctor thinkin I was only a few weeks along turned out to be 4 months
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 8th, 2004
Experienced User
Hmmmm the really bad odor down there could mean something like an infection maybe.....
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 10th, 2004
Tested today...Negative...Wait one more week see wat happens then go to the doctors... Im confused
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 11th, 2004
Re: Discharge? Pregnant? Im Only 17!
mayer4567 wrote:
my period is 2 weeks late, I went to the birth control center and got a pregnancy test done a week ago cuz I was being paranoid and it came up negative but I was told it might be too early and to come back in a week.. I went back and they are closed, I dont have the money to buy a home pregnancy test so I have to wait until monday now. Anyways.. The last probbaly 3 weeks I have had alot of discharge, this is gonna sound gross but I could feel it coming out and theres usually so much that it feels like im actually getting my period but when I go to check its not blood. And probably about 3 weeks ago I started getting cramps and pains like I usually do a little while before I get my period.. They went away in about a week and I never got my period tho.. I dont have any other symptoms at all and was wondering peoples opinions, because its drivin me crazy not being able to go and take the test to find out!!!


omg...I thought I was the only one!!...I did not want to post it up on here cuz I was embaresed...But omg. I dont know if I am preggo either yet but I have soooo much discharge. Ill be sitting in class and think I started by period, and asked to use the restroom and I only find discharge. Im not eating the same at all, the things I used to love to eat I hate and the things I hated to eat I crave! I havent had a hot dog in about 13 yrs, I have had 3 bags in the past 2 months. Lol. Plus I was talking to a girl in school about her symptoms when she had her baby last year and she said she would feel really light headed alot and she would black out....Samething I have. Plus I have a little pooch(if im preggo im about 2.5 months) I just cant afford a test and have no way t get to clinics to get checked out. I know how you feel girly!...Instant message me at behyndbrwneyez! We can talk more!
Sara
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 11th, 2004
mayer4567 wrote:
ya I know, I wish id either get my period, or have sumthing confirmed! Lol..

some knews that may scare you...Even if you have your period, you can still be preggo. Some girls still get there periods. My gma, my mom and my aunt all had there periods and they were still preggo!...I was shocked too, usually you only get maybe on or two periods, but my gma got them throughout her whole pregnancy, and my aunt and my mom through out her first 4 months before they knew anything.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 11th, 2004
mayer4567 wrote:
tested today...Negative...Wait one more week see wat happens then go to the doctors... Im confused

some girls dont have enough hormones to show...If you go to the doc, get a blood test done!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 12th, 2004
Hey!!!
Well I got my period on friday, but it was really weird.. At first it was like brown.. And barely anything at all..And then it started to be normal.. But like.. Very light.. When I say that I mean,compared to my usual, and toda is sunday and my period has already seemed to have stopped.. I would have thought that since its been so late, I would have really bad cramps and my period would be heavier.. But no cramps.. And my periods lighter... So im not sure anymore.. Its weird but im pretty sure im not pregnant.. Im thinking all the discharge was just because my period was being so late if that makes any sense
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 12th, 2004
mayer4567 wrote:
hey!!!

Well I got my period on friday, but it was really weird.. At first it was like brown.. And barely anything at all..And then it started to be normal.. But like.. Very light.. When I say that I mean,compared to my usual, and toda is sunday and my period has already seemed to have stopped.. I would have thought that since its been so late, I would have really bad cramps and my period would be heavier.. But no cramps.. And my periods lighter... So im not sure anymore.. Its weird but im pretty sure im not pregnant.. Im thinking all the discharge was just because my period was being so late if that makes any sense


some knews that may scare you...Even if you have your period, you can still be preggo. Some girls still get there periods. My gma, my mom and my aunt all had there periods and they were still preggo!...I was shocked too, my gma got hers during her whole pregnancy, and my aunt and my mom through out her first 4 months before they knew anything. Some girls get them and its very light just like urs. If you can go and get a blood test. I ma in the process of trying to get to a plce where I can get one done for myself!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 12th, 2004
My doctor and my local birth control center both do urine tests.. So I dunno where to go.. I guess ill just have to assume the bleeding means im not pregnant
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 24th, 2012
Were your boobs bigger at any point and did you feel like they were heavier because lately my boobs have been having these problems and there tender etc. N I hvnt got my period yet and I hve some discharge tooo and I have cramps
|
Did you find this post helpful?