Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Being Too Wet During Intercourse (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hey everyone. I just wandered if anyone else had this problem. Ever since I had my daughter....When me and my husband would have sex..I would get extremely wet. I dont think its normal. We will have to stop so that I can wipe myself. He says its fine..But honestly I think that it isnt. I want him to be able to feel me and I dont think that he does because im always soaking. Does anyone else have this problem...And have you been able to fix it? I was on the pill when before I had my daughter and then afterwards I switched to the patch and then to the depo shot. I dont know if that has anything to do with the change or not. I would like anyones suggestions. I just went to the doctor today and the doc didnt know what to tell me. Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper BodyArmor
|

replied November 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Being Too Wet During Intercourse
Caseyde
the wetter the better!!! I love it when my lady cums all over me. Hey, it drys up in minutes and turns to powder. Even when I cum in / on her, we just enjoy the experience that we shared, cuddle and fall asleep together.
You sound like you're doing a lot of thinking for him. If he is not complaining, then leave it alone.
Another way to look @ it is the money you save on lubricant......
Put it out of your mind and go, girl. You're natural.
Love the experience
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have experienced what you're going through. It doesn't always happen, so I haven't been too concerned. I know what you mean when you say, you feel like he may not be enjoying it. I think the same thing, but my husband says the same thing that yours says. I wish I could be more help. I just wanted to let you know that it happened to me too.
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your lubrication is there to enhance your lovemaking.Many women have the opposite problem.Your husband is not turned off by your wetness,in fact,he told you it was fine.I know I enjoy sex more when I am very wet.If this is embarassing for you,talk with your doctor.Your hormone levels change after you have children and that could be the reason you are wetter now.Good luck.Patty
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Thanks everyone for answering. I still might try going back on the pill and see if that lets up the wetness a little bit. My doctor gave me 3 months worth of pills that are low in estrogen. She said that it might help so I might try it and see. Im just glad there are other people out there with this. Thanks again Smile
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
From a guy's perspective, I would love it if my woman was 'soaking'!!!!! If you are worried about your guy not enjoying it I think you are wasting time. Most guys I know including myself would be flattered that they can turn their lady on that much and as already said, it makes if better and more lubricated. It bothers me soooooooo much when I go to have sex and my woman is dry and I have to get the ky. Just enjoy it!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I've been quite wet before and my man says he loves it. He says it's better that way and he knows that he's really turned me on. He says it makes it better when i'm that wet.
|

replied December 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well, I will be honest with you. Too wet is no good. No matter what anyone says. Really wet, okay, too wet, no. Now if he says it is okay, then don't stress about it. Atleast he doesn't mind waiting while you wipe.
But, I understand exactly what you mean. I don't even like being too wet because I don't get pleasure out of it, so I don't see how the man could. You may have a bacterial infection. Just a minor one that doesn't have odor/color or anything, but just causes extreme wetness. Your hormones could be overload since you had your daughter and maybe the sex is just better?Lol. Or it may be from depo. It is just so hard to say.
But, just be very thankful that you are with a man who is understanding and patient! That is wonderful!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Welcome back,angie!!!!How are you,girl???!!Patty
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh I was okay until about an hour ago! Lol. Some of the girls in another forum are being really immature and giving me grief. Grrr. How are you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm great.School is kicking my old butt! Laughing patty
|

Experienced User
Pattyv
tough it out, patty. In the long run, it'll have its (education) pay off.
Go girl........ Smile
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh, i'm sorry. I cannot even talk about school because it makes me want to cry. My car was broken down for a month and I could only go to school when my brother let me take his. (his extra car keep in mind) well, in that whole month he let me take it once, so I missed like seven days of school and I had already missed two. Therefore, I automatically was dropped two letter grades in one class, three in another and automatically failed another. Grrr. And I had a b and all freakin a's. So, anyway, I failed this semester entirely (almost entirely I passed 4 whole credits yippee!) so my financial aid is cancelled and who knows if I will even be allowd to continue this next semester. I am so stressed!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Twisted Evil that's for your brother!!Sorry for your bad luck,hun.You'll get back into it,don't give up.Patty
|

Experienced User
Hotasfrick
what's wrong w/ your car and how much to repair?
Granps
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well it is fixed now. My transmission was hitting really hard everytime it shifted to the point where I thought it was going to drop for sure. So, it sat for a week while I waited for my dad to come home on the weekend and "look at it" well, he says, "it is shifting a little funny, but it's okay"
of course, I knew better. I wasn't going to drive it and mess something up and then have him yell at me, ya know?
So, it sat for like another week. Then on voting day, I just have two miles to drive to vote, so I took it. It wasn't doing it. I mean, it was shifting funny, but it wasn't knocking like it did. So I ended up driving it all day (of course I already missed school!). I took it to a transmission place and he took it for a test drive. He told me not to drive it like that because I will mess all kinds of stuff up(see I am good). He thought it was an electrical problem because he had like six error come up on that little diagnostic machine. 4 were electrical and 2 were transmission. Well, he couldn't fit me in for two weeks, which was okay because I didn't have money anyway. So it took about five weeks altogether. It ended up being some kind of valve inside the transmission had rotted somehow and it cost me $650. It could have been much, much worse, but you know, I don't have that kind of money! So, my dad paid for it (which I hate) and I have to pay him back now. But, keep in mind, I just paid $290 a week before it broke to get new front brakes/rotors and to get it inspected. And now, my back drums need replaced very, very badly and I need my snow tires put on! It never ends!
And the sad thing is I owe on my care for 3 more years! Ha! Imagine that one. Grrrr.
|

Experienced User
And the sad thing is I owe on my care for 3 more years! Ha! Imagine that one. Grrrr.
I owe on my care for 3 more years????
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry, car. Geez, that whole post and that is all you can say?
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
my boyfriend told me the weter the better
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
Supporter
i had that issue when i was pregnant but when i lost the baby and after the bleeding i was normal again.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply